Login

russian armor

Special day

27 Oct 2018, 10:40 AM

Today is a special day. I hear u guys think why then? Is it because its the first day after the map patch went life? No, not really. (Well maybe it is, but there is more xD) Is it then a special day because today there was a big battle in ww2? Not as far as i know. SO WHAT THEN!?

Its the day when our most beloved 12-year old turns 18, and is FINALLY ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME LEGALLY. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I remember when a little 12-yr old hooligan kept complaining he wanted to play the same game as my dad and i(the old lad him self, who got us in this game in the first place!!!). So after a month of whining, like any of those self-proclaimed balance experts on these forums didn't whine yet before , he got the game! And that is where the ball got rolling from the first NMC-cup to further seasons, a (super successful) youtubechannel with his super pro brother ( Channel ), he even got tourney director at some point and the grand finale: a great serie of matches against Aimstrong in gcs1. Will we ever forget who brought the pak43 as a viable option to the 1v1 scene, or got his complete su85 armada rekt by 2 skill planes ;) ?? I don't think so. We can only wait for what the future will bring.

BUT CONGRATS U LITTLE SHIT!!

|GB| The Lieutenant

PS. maybe those memorials aren't completely accurate, but this is how i remember them ;)
27 Oct 2018, 10:51 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Happy birthday to the oldest 12 year old I (hardly) know!
27 Oct 2018, 10:55 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Today is a special day. I hear u guys think why then? Is it because its the first day after the map patch went life? No, not really. (Well maybe it is, but there is more xD) Is it then a special day because today there was a big battle in ww2? Not as far as i know. SO WHAT THEN!?

Its the day when our most beloved 12-year old turns 18, and is FINALLY ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME LEGALLY. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I remember when a little 12-yr old hooligan kept complaining he wanted to play the same game as my dad and i(the old lad him self, who got us in this game in the first place!!!). So after a month of whining, like any of those self-proclaimed balance experts on these forums didn't whine yet before , he got the game! And that is where the ball got rolling from the first NMC-cup to further seasons, a (super successful) youtubechannel with his super pro brother ( Channel ), he even got tourney director at some point and the grand finale: a great serie of matches against Aimstrong in gcs1. Will we ever forget who brought the pak43 as a viable option to the 1v1 scene, or got his complete su85 armada rekt by 2 skill planes ;) ?? I don't think so. We can only wait for what the future will bring.

BUT CONGRATS U LITTLE SHIT!!

|GB| The Lieutenant

PS. maybe those memorials aren't completely accurate, but this is how i remember them ;)

Well writen
:clap:
27 Oct 2018, 11:01 AM

Well writen
:clap:

thx haha, and it wasn't to hard to come up with this. Life is hard when your younger brother is better at something then u that u started earlier with ^^

i guess i can relate to the brother of luvnest ( i believe he had one?)xD
27 Oct 2018, 15:30 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

:bananadance::bananadance: Happy birthday Hooligan :) :bananadance::bananadance:
27 Oct 2018, 19:06 PM
Senior Referee Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 47
Germany 11
unknown 11
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias