Login

russian armor

OKW Fortifications Docrtine

9 Oct 2018, 08:29 AM

Why should OKW not have a arty doctrine?

I said that the current anti arty commander formatted as "fortifications" is the bad design. I stated many times, to change that into a "combined arms" or "ambush/anti arty" design. Being rather aggresive on the call-ins instead of "defensive" ones. All the new abilities i pruposed either achieve the same thing (to counter heavy arty play).

Many people interpreted i dont know how to counter this docrtine, and what im really saying is about is provide a revamp into a better balanced doctrine and better to balance furthermore the OKW itself.
9 Oct 2018, 14:09 PM

I think it's a better idea to just add more artillery options to existing doctrines instead of focusing all of the Artillery into one which makes it preferable over all others like Fortifications is right now in the live version of the game.

Like for example making the Sturmtiger into an SPG, that gives an existing doctrine an artillery option without the need to create something new altogether.
9 Oct 2018, 15:58 PM

While I don't perticularly care currently about possible revamp changes etc because it is late here for me, I do agree that fortifications is actually too strong.

From a 1v1 standpoint only: Playing against LeFH in 1v1 as USF is actually full fledged cancer. S-mine spam on volks which you have like 4 of, bunkers potentially, and then finally LeFH guarded by schwer HQ. If the LeFH hits the ambo or enough bleed it immediatly gets validated for its investment.

Never thought I'd see the day I would agree with you, but that's pretty much correct, if you don't have Infantry at hand to counter it then you will likely lose on the spot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 29
Korea, Republic Of 1
Russian Federation 63
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %