Login

russian armor

OKW buildings and resources upon cancellation

7 Oct 2018, 20:46 PM

Katitof was never sailing on the the open sea. and when...only as a guest on a liner.
that doesnt make u a sailman. he never played all faction and havent a seeriuos amount of games in all teamplay aspects. he was mostly a little guy behind the best players.
7 Oct 2018, 21:27 PM

Katitof was never sailing on the the open sea. and when...only as a guest on a liner.
that doesnt make u a sailman. he never played all faction and havent a seeriuos amount of games in all teamplay aspects. he was mostly a little guy behind the best players.

And yet I did managed to get to top 50 as both, allied and axis side, fight against top 3 teams and beat them as many times as they have beat me.
What's your best again? Getting 55% win ratio?
You want to measure dicks, make sure you have something to measure.

I know its an offtopic and will/should disappear together with the rest of this conversation, but it was just too rich to pass.
7 Oct 2018, 21:42 PM

And yet I did managed to get to top 50 as both, allied and axis side, fight against top 3 teams and beat them as many times as they have beat me.
What's your best again? Getting 55% win ratio?
You want to measure dicks, make sure you have something to measure.

I know its an offtopic and will/should disappear together with the rest of this conversation, but it was just too rich to pass.

like i said: u was behind the best players and "help" to beat the other teams.
like a grandpa on a luxus liner. u havent even the amount of random games where we could see: yes..he is really good. u havent even with some faction more than 30 games. thats lol and prove one thing: he cant talk about thats all because u look from a not real sight on this game. you was covered by best players and think now: wow iam great!
7 Oct 2018, 21:48 PM

If you think its possible to carry someone in top 10 level AT fights, it only further proves how completely and utterly clueless are you about this game and the balance and even if you had all the knowledge, it means nothing if you can't utilize it.

I have low amount of games, maybe 10% of what you have and yet I'm incomparably better then you, have win ratios you'll never see on your pc and competed on level you'll only see on streams.

Again, if you want to measure dicks in coh2 understanding and skill, make sure you have something more there then rolled up sock.
7 Oct 2018, 21:51 PM

If you think its possible to carry someone in top 10 level AT fights, it only further proves how completely and utterly clueless are you about this game and the balance and even if you had all the knowledge, it means nothing if you can't utilize it.

I have low amount of games, maybe 10% of what you have and yet I'm incomparably better then you, have win ratios you'll never see on your pc and competed on level you'll only see on streams.

Again, if you want to measure dicks in coh2 understanding and skill, make sure you have something more there then rolled up sock.

oh wow. I beat Finndeed and other high compete players.it is more easier to hold a good rank with thousands of game...instead 20 games with the best player in background. i think you would hold the rank when u would play nearly 4000h ...mostly random
7 Oct 2018, 22:15 PM
Donator 11

oh wow. I beat Finndeed and other high compete players.it is more easier to hold a good rank with thousands of game...instead 20 games with the best player in background. i think you would hold the rank when u would play nearly 4000h ...mostly random

Guys, there are easier ways of checking who plays better than arguing on the forums. Just play a bo3 or bo5 of 1v1 in a tournament-like setting, where you have to play both allies and axis well to win and we will see how you do. I'm pretty sure everybody would like to see such matchup, even if it is not going to be close.
8 Oct 2018, 00:51 AM

I want a clear answer. Why does OP want to punish so bad placement of SWS?
I dont think there is any type of "OPness" in that. Also note mention, when any of the already set up SWS are spotted they suffer a lot, being it mortar fire or any attempt of flanking.
I think its only to make a cheesy play or force even more OKW to placer their HQ on base area
8 Oct 2018, 02:20 AM

I want a clear answer. Why does OP want to punish so bad placement of SWS?
I dont think there is any type of "OPness" in that. Also note mention, when any of the already set up SWS are spotted they suffer a lot, being it mortar fire or any attempt of flanking.
I think its only to make a cheesy play or force even more OKW to placer their HQ on base area

Its not bad placement that i want to punish... but i want to punish

1. Lightly or badly defended setting up HQs...

2. Hqs setting up without support

And reward

1. Actively scouting okw to punish bad HQ placement

2. A hard push to knock out a setting up HQ...

Remember that this doesnt really affect HQs already setup... rather it affects HQs under construction that are unsupported... which rightfully means... okw actually has to actively defend its HQ...
8 Oct 2018, 02:30 AM

Awsome! I do also want that to happen.
I think of SWS buildtime to be IDK twice as slow, but if sturmpios are present and "help" with their setup they come back to normal rates (or better hehe)
Maybe another way to achieve that is that total HP of the SWS HQ grows with its % of construction. If you land a couple shot on a 5% done HQ it will blow up.
Another idea is to remove notifications of the HQ being attacked, and activate them when its finished.
8 Oct 2018, 02:38 AM

Awsome! I do also want that to happen.
I think of SWS buildtime to be IDK twice as slow, but if sturmpios are present and "help" with their setup they come back to normal rates (or better hehe)
Maybe another way to achieve that is that total HP of the SWS HQ grows with its % of construction. If you land a couple shot on a 5% done HQ it will blow up.
Another idea is to remove notifications of the HQ being attacked, and activate them when its finished.

That could be done aswell...i like the 5% of hp lost causes its destruction... but maybe it seems a bit exploitable... but uncacellable when in combat sounds nice aswell imo...
8 Oct 2018, 04:38 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Alright folks, let's discuss in a constructive manner and not bash each other.
8 Oct 2018, 07:22 AM

Alright folks, let's discuss in a constructive manner and not bash each other.

You mean pick a side and censor me.
8 Oct 2018, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

You mean pick a side and censor me.

Allow me to elaborate.

On the first page, a fellow forum user mentioned that your argument was just personal preference.

Now, there are two possibilities to this proposition. It is either true, or it is false.

I'm pretty sure that you believe that this proposition is false (as in, it's not preference, it's reasonable). You can use sound reasoning to argue why it isn't personal preference but rather a reasonable proposition.

That didn't happen. Instead, the ever-popular ad hominem argument was used.

To quote myself:

Here to remind people that arguments should avoid logical fallacies such as ad hominem (attacking someone else in an attempt to undermine their argument) should be avoided.

I will also add that ad hominem is disrespectful and unwelcome.

If I have misunderstood you in any way and/or if you feel that my actions towards you are unjust, feel free to PM me about this matter.

Carry on.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 29
unknown 9
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %