Login

russian armor

Japan army modding

22 Sep 2018, 07:24 AM

Hey is there someone who know modding or want to teatch me to modding skills. because im doing something big on future and its includes japan. so you who want to be helpfull and do it for me or teatch me to work whit modding tools. You can join in this one discord room and just send message on creators https://discord.gg/9zYS2nh
22 Sep 2018, 07:52 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Unfortunately, there is no current way of adding in new model, texture, or sound assets to CoH2, so what you're looking to do (adding an original Japanese faction I'm assuming) is beyond the capacity of the tools. You more or less have to make do with what's currently available in the game and recycle assets.
22 Sep 2018, 09:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2018, 07:52 AMKasarov
Unfortunately, there is no current way of adding in new model, texture, or sound assets to CoH2, so what you're looking to do (adding an original Japanese faction I'm assuming) is beyond the capacity of the tools. You more or less have to make do with what's currently available in the game and recycle assets.

what if i may use soviet army and just mix unit sizes and creating on that way japan army?
22 Sep 2018, 09:34 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You certainly can do that, if you don't mind the soldiers screaming in Russian accents and using Soviet equipment. I personally would not like that, but that's completely up to you.
22 Sep 2018, 09:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2018, 09:34 AMKasarov
You certainly can do that, if you don't mind the soldiers screaming in Russian accents and using Soviet equipment. I personally would not like that, but that's completely up to you.

do you know what is the limit on squad sizes? what i have seen is 6 and its osttruppens.
22 Sep 2018, 20:41 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You can get away with squads up to 9-man before the UI gets glitchy. 10-man is the cap for squad_distribution_table, but technically you can go over that. I'd recommend a cap at 9-man.
23 Sep 2018, 14:29 PM
26 Sep 2018, 18:11 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Welcome! Have a look at the links in my signature to see our list of guides. And if you need any further help, feel free to ask.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 69
Germany 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment