Login

russian armor

Skins

18 Sep 2013, 01:02 AM

I love the vehicle skin options in COH2. A nice addition in my opinion. What i would really like to see is skin options for infantry. While the standard skins are indeed a step or two above vCOH, I believe unlockable or DLC (I would pay for it in a second!) infantry skins would be fantastic! Thoughts?
18 Sep 2013, 01:10 AM
Donator 11

do that and make all the commanders available to everyone.
18 Sep 2013, 07:38 AM

Infantry skins, sounds interesting...
21 Sep 2013, 01:55 AM

Bump :) I want Relic to see this for my own selfish reasons!
21 Sep 2013, 02:16 AM
Honorary Member Badge

i think the cost of the skins are way to high. especially since they are only for 1 class of vehicle and not everything meaning you have to pay a total of 9 bucks to skin an entire faction. (its like a donation button and not a here is a skin that is worth the money.)

in my opinion it should be a dollar 1.50-2.00 A(still pretty high considering most games skins are a dollar or less and you only have to buy one. or have 1 2 3 dollar skins each with additional levels of intricacy.

also with the disturbing lack of free content we have all those levels (100) yet you hardly unlock anything making the level system they have just that much more pointless if there were a bunch of free unlockables. (both in comanders and skins.)

tbh i know the game was rushed but until more free content in game is there for these things i don't want more things to pay for.

if relic fleshed out the level system so you actually got a decent number of skins and commanders to unlock (fill the levels) id be perfectly fine with them adding infantry skins but right now all they seem to be is pumping out dlc and not finishing there unfinished game. (other than balancing which is taking time but is coming along. :) )
22 Sep 2013, 20:27 PM

I'm fine with skins costing however much money they want to charge for them. It's an optional thing, and I can understand how if someone want to pay extra to make their army look cool that's completely fine.

Something that would be cool is introducing free commanders along with the paid ones. That way, people who bought the game won't feel gypped, and people who love the game and want everything will still have extra commanders. But WiFi said it, balance first, then DLC.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 93
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment