Login

russian armor

What's with all that MG SPAM WITH AXIS???????

• This thread is locked
5 Sep 2018, 06:56 AM

What the f*** is this seriously? A new meta of some sort? Why did this become a thing suddenly?
The MG42 is so evidently overperforming, it can be used as a maxim, sets up fast, deals fuck ton of damage (including to armored units) and on top of that supresses in 3 FUCKING SECONDS.

Every single game I played now had a faggot deploying an hmg everywhere this getting on my nerves it's so fucking frustrating, suck my **** all of you hmg spammers.
5 Sep 2018, 07:16 AM
Donator 11

Smoke and flank. :D
5 Sep 2018, 13:52 PM

Sniper, your own MG, multiple infantry troops clumped up but far from each other, vehicles, indirect fire, smoke...
all of this wil either soft or at least medium counter an unsupported MG spam
5 Sep 2018, 14:00 PM
Donator 33

T0 MG 42 for strategic diversity for pro's meant marshmallow brained game play for everyone else to enjoy using and be frustrated against. Also lol at USF not needing some strategic diversity. T0 50.cal unlocked with LT or CPT choice? something would be better than nothing. MG42 with the current wher mortar "nerf" still is over the top. Soviets don't struggle as much with 120mm and sniper but other factions MG42 heavy build shut them down pretty good especially USF, try to mortar it out and the wher double mortar will just give your opponent a free mortar (they wont want it). Really intriguing that the USF clone was OP and yet even now the Wher mortar with the MG42 is a powerhouse of no click proportions.
5 Sep 2018, 14:55 PM

I'm pretty sure that you are at the same rank as me, let me tell you what's going on with Wehrmacht MG spam :

They are trying to buy some time to tech and deploy their tanks and artillery, while you will bleed in manpower trying to break their lines with infantry. You option here screams "ARTILLERY". In open maps you have plenty of choices to make them drop off the game. The first one is to wipe as many mgs as possible. This is where this cancerous strategy is based. If he loses many MGs, he will bleed worse than you, so you will tech up faster and have the advantage. I have won games in which the enemy had barely a 222 in the field while i had fielded a Sherman and sealed the deal. Also, M3 car spam is effect since you will be mobile and Wehrmacht can't go with that pace
5 Sep 2018, 15:36 PM

What a constructive post by the OP, he should open more threads :p

Seriously now, MG42 hasn't changed since forever so chill.
Use your brain to find a solution instead of bitching about it.

SU: flank and use cheap Molotov
USF: Smoke/Grenades and flank
UKF: only flank or dig in ( Bofors and Mortar pit)

For all of the above: Mortars, Mortars and I think Mortars would help.

5 Sep 2018, 15:56 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Locked and moved to the Scrapyard.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment