Login

russian armor

New CoH3 funding & Info (By Sturmtiger Cobra)

29 Aug 2018, 10:44 AM
29 Aug 2018, 11:00 AM

Load of shit tbh
29 Aug 2018, 11:05 AM

Urgh, worse than tabloids.
29 Aug 2018, 12:55 PM
Donator 11

his post..... 8 years....... when we are at like 6ish. Are we saying we have to wait til 2021-22?

29 Aug 2018, 13:04 PM
Donator 11

Well, honestly I would prefer to play coh2 a few more years if they were to finally release a product that is good and finished at its release.

There is a saying in IT branch that there has never been an IT project that would fit withing its estimated delivery time and budget. And it is very true. The worst thing you can do is cut the money up when the time is over and release unfinished product. It is much better to take the time needed and release something that will not be remembered as rubbish.
29 Aug 2018, 15:30 PM

Yesterday I read 'gg relic and microsoft' for not having anything in GamesCom 2018. Its going to be a long 2-3 years of waiting for you guys if everyday you analyze every little snippet of information you can dig.

Shouldn't we be celebrating these games are even in the works before we start complaining about how we think they should be properly staffed?

29 Aug 2018, 16:13 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I suddendly realized I don't even miss his posts here
29 Aug 2018, 18:12 PM

I suddendly realized I don't even miss his posts here

I think the posts are typically pretty interesting and give another perspective we don't always see as consumers/outsiders.

People often take the material and turn it into doomsday. Everyone thinks they know whats best, I guess its human nature, but FFS people, get some perspective. There are many moving parts, not everything is black and white. We don't need arm chair CEOs, though there IS room for discussion and gripes. Just ease up on the nuclear options.

Don't cry about micro-transactions/dlc shit because it is the product of the industry AND the consumers who allowed it. Big deal, you spent $110 on a game for 3000 hours of gameplay; you got your monies worth.

tl;dr lets continue to monitor how the product develops before we go bonkers.
29 Aug 2018, 21:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2018, 12:55 PMMittens
his post..... 8 years....... when we are at like 6ish. Are we saying we have to wait til 2021-22?

Are you expecting anything sooner ?
29 Aug 2018, 22:14 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2018, 18:12 PMGdot

I think the posts are typically pretty interesting and give another perspective we don't always see as consumers/outsiders.

People often take the material and turn it into doomsday. Everyone thinks they know whats best, I guess its human nature, but FFS people, get some perspective. There are many moving parts, not everything is black and white. We don't need arm chair CEOs, though there IS room for discussion and gripes. Just ease up on the nuclear options.

Don't cry about micro-transactions/dlc shit because it is the product of the industry AND the consumers who allowed it. Big deal, you spent $110 on a game for 3000 hours of gameplay; you got your monies worth.

tl;dr lets continue to monitor how the product develops before we go bonkers.

Completely agree. I just don't like all this theorycrafting madness when someone changes his Linked In
30 Aug 2018, 16:56 PM

To be honest, people should stop digging for every little detail that is related to a game company just to justify the arrival of a new game, for real, they should enjoy the current games and let the next releases come at any time.

As old AOE player, I had to wait for a long time the AOE IV announcement, even thought there wasn't any information from Microsoft (since Ensemble Studios got closed) and wasn't going to be any new sequel to the franchise. But there is AOE II HD, AOE III and even the old AOE community which is big enough to keep playing the game for another ten years.

With the announcement of AOE IV being developed by Relic, now everyone is turning into theorycrafting madness due to DoW 3 (which had no idea it had a bad review) and the common theme of microtransactions or DLC packs. I mean, there are tons of games that have a huge player database with such system developed by famous companies like EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard, etc, so I don't see why people start crying about a possible AOE game with such features. As long as the game essence isn't changed, everything should be fine, no need to start looking for issues when the game isn't even released.

Cheers!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS