Login

russian armor

Soviets once again nerfed to nothingness

• This thread is locked
23 Aug 2018, 06:46 AM

With the incessant whine of axis fanboys, can we finally admit now that Soviets have absolutely no good unit left and whatever meta good players find working with them will just keep on getting nerfed again and again?

I can't recall one thing Soviet get that was good except last year's winter patch.

We just went back to the old match-up where ever axis unit rip to pieces everything soviets can throw, except Penals, and then again Tier 1 is still a useless build to go for, unless you know exactly what you are doing and if you want every game to last 45 minutes or more...

T34? let's move it to tier 4 and let them use the regular shitty tanks.

Oh but while we're at it, let's nerf T70 it's obviously op since its a soviet unit that does good damage, and SU76 too by the way, that imprecise free artillery that only works when su76 are blobbed is too much, I'll make it cost 35ammo and no buff to make up for it.

Hold on, axis fanboys had another complaints never heard in years GUARDS OP

Waaah waaaaah RELIC NERF GUARDS

Guards get nerfed just after getting one simple buff and fix for their dancing (years after the game got released).

NERF SHOCKS AND THEIR GRENADE waaaaah too good!
NERF IS2!
NERF T34/85

NERF PENALS AND GIVE THEM PTRS...

Nerf Cons, no wait buff, ok please nerf, but let's buff them again since they are useless after all.

Waaaah waaaaaah maxims are too good pls nerf ZOMG AND THE DOUCHEKA TOO PLZ OOOOOMG INSTAPIN FFS MAKE THE MG42 DO THAT INSTEAD PLZZZZZZZ

WAAAAAAAAAAH SOVIET CALLINS OP NERF THEM ALL

WAAAAAAAAAAH ISU OP

SNIPERZZZ OP WHY 2 OF THEM? UNREALISTIC WAAAAAH

And that's how this game turned into a 100% axis crybabies fest during countless years of nerfs for soviets, we have managed to pull out new meta every single time.
And every single time something else popped and made lelic nerf them in favour of axis factions who can now rest easy.

I'm tired of playing a shitty faction like them where one single mistake = game lost, I lose against idiotic players who can get away with a lot of mistakes and poor micro, simple blob and rush, that I can't stop every since every tool I get is a maxim that does nothing more than get flanked fast (poor set up time, poor suppression).

Also the best part, is that not only you have to work your ass off to field the first light vehicles out to counter 222 or Luchs, but on top of that they do absolutely no effective damage to neither infantry nor light tanks.

I can deny fuel to the enemy for as long as I want with soviets, they can still manage to pull out a light vehicle fairly easy, and I don't...

How many times have you seen soviets skipping t3 tanks and wait that long time for a T34 that's only good against infantry and get downed in two hits by a pak?

How many times have you seen a KV8 lately?
or a Sherman?

Ok so I get it, now the current meta is any dshk commander with penals, or tank hunters (the only buff soviet got, coincidentally...)
So that's literally soviets before the winter patch, we simply went back to that unbalanced match-up where okw units rip the shit out everything soviet have every second.

Soviets demand actual micro and stressful thinking, I've never had it easier than when I play Ostheer, knowing I always have an ace, a card I can pull out whatever scenario draws out, I can count on so many call-ins that are stil call-ins (and no time nerf either).

This is all.

Fuck you all axis crybabies.
23 Aug 2018, 08:24 AM

This thread is full of bullshit and misinformation. Git gud, scrub. Seriously.
23 Aug 2018, 08:36 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Locked and moved to the scrap yard.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
United States 8
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W