Login

russian armor

Model 24 stun grenades

9 Aug 2018, 16:24 PM

What is the point of using it over other grenades, when they can just retreat right after?

Maybe add a retreat delay for good old sake?
9 Aug 2018, 16:27 PM

They are way harder to dodge than normal grenades (if only 1 model gets hit, the entire squad gets stunned), and once they get stunned, your squad will usually win the engagement since the stunned squad suffers from combat penalties even after the actual stun

They used to cancel and delay retreats back in the days and it was really cancer. We dont need that again
9 Aug 2018, 17:18 PM

Do they add a debuff after the stun? I didnt think they did. Just stun and PREVIOUSLY half health the squad (now it's 10 damage eh?)
11 Aug 2018, 22:34 PM

They are way harder to dodge than normal grenades (if only 1 model gets hit, the entire squad gets stunned), and once they get stunned, your squad will usually win the engagement since the stunned squad suffers from combat penalties even after the actual stun

They used to cancel and delay retreats back in the days and it was really cancer. We dont need that again

Then riddle me this.

I can waste 100+ munitions for stgs and tactical assault on storm troopers, which i may say, is a part of the doctrine.

Or i can simply buy panzer grenadiers, cause when the stun grenade hits, the unit is going to instant retreat anyway.

So what is it?
11 Aug 2018, 22:53 PM
11 Aug 2018, 23:02 PM

Then riddle me this.

I can waste 100+ munitions for stgs and tactical assault on storm troopers, which i may say, is a part of the doctrine.

Or i can simply buy panzer grenadiers, cause when the stun grenade hits, the unit is going to instant retreat anyway.

So what is it?

Ok now Im confused. Is this thread about stun grenades now or Stormtroopers and their stg44 upgrade?

It's 2 completely different things. Oh and yes, if you use Stg44 Stormtroopers like a normal squad (just charge the enemy from the front) they usually suck wieners. Using their camouflage for a tactical assault ambush attack is the niche you must use here cuz it makes them very devastating.

It's harder to pull off tho. E. g. people who dont know how to use british commandos will also fail with stg44 storms. And it also depends on the map
12 Aug 2018, 14:11 PM

Ok now Im confused. Is this thread about stun grenades now or Stormtroopers and their stg44 upgrade?

It's 2 completely different things. Oh and yes, if you use Stg44 Stormtroopers like a normal squad (just charge the enemy from the front) they usually suck wieners. Using their camouflage for a tactical assault ambush attack is the niche you must use here cuz it makes them very devastating.

It's harder to pull off tho. E. g. people who dont know how to use british commandos will also fail with stg44 storms. And it also depends on the map

I make an ambush, the enemy play notices, he instant retreats, but okay ill will not use a doctrinal units, cause it´s grenade got nerfed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★