Login

russian armor

Bren Gun

30 Jun 2018, 14:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2018, 12:11 PMKatitof

They are so strong and potent with brens, the replay section is bloated with them being used in that way.

Units can be very strong without being meta. For example infrared STG44 Obers are incredibly good because on top of their high DPS they ignore cover, and yet they are rarely used.
30 Jun 2018, 17:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2018, 12:11 PMKatitof

They are so strong and potent with brens, the replay section is bloated with them being used in that way.

Oh wait, its not, because no one sane uses them that way.

They are most potent in theory.
In practice, if they really were as potent as people here try to claim, they'd be meta long before bren adjustment. Yet somehow they are not.
Care to explain why?

The commandos bren is already the second strongest lmg in the game, just behind the lmg34, and the commandos can equip two of them.

The main reason people don't really use the Cdo bren is because it's a sidegrade from close range to long range, something the british already have with their tommies (despite the seemingly endless nerf).

The Cdo just lose their favor as ambusher and stealth assault once they exchange the sten for the bren.
30 Jun 2018, 18:22 PM

I had a nice game vs. PanzergrenadierAngreifen where i used Commandos with Brens.
I give them maximum one Brengun just to wipe these 5% hp squads who otherwise will survive by retreating after an ambush.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 38
Germany 748
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak