Login

russian armor

Just quitted COH2 because of them

15 Sep 2013, 16:44 PM

Sorry, but no. PC games are more buggy. Computers constantly have compatibility or file corruption problems that need trouble shooting. Computers can get viruses. Computers cost twice as much. PC games sometimes take months to be optimized for your GPU. The list goes on and on. Probably by the next generation of consoles we will see USB compatible M&K, interchangable hardware, and possibly modability for console games. When and if that happens, PC gaming will lose its main advantages over console and will die.

Best example: COH2

and this fucking 1600 USD rig can't even fully run this game without eventual lag / bluescreen / crash / disconnect, etc

and more pity I build this rig initially for COH2, and now I quit this shit at the third month after its release

I will see how will this game be after 2014, I feel like I paid 60 bucks for a fucking unfinished beta
15 Sep 2013, 17:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2013, 16:44 PMPorygon

Best example: COH2

and this fucking 1600 USD rig can't even fully run this game without eventual lag / bluescreen / crash / disconnect, etc

and more pity I build this rig initially for COH2, and now I quit this shit at the third month after its release

I will see how will this game be after 2014, I feel like I paid 60 bucks for a fucking unfinished beta

That is because relic does not know how to code or fix the bugs like memory leaks that will use all the ram you have available, they rather make game changing patches instead of fixing bugs like t34 ram engine revs up but tank does not move, and many more.

My PC has no issues running this game and I do not and will not waste money on a console ever again, graphics suck, reaction times in fps games suck.

Like I have said for many years now if you bought a pre-built PC or console, "you got punked!"
15 Sep 2013, 21:41 PM

Sorry, but no. PC games are more buggy. Computers constantly have compatibility or file corruption problems that need trouble shooting. Computers can get viruses. Computers cost twice as much. PC games sometimes take months to be optimized for your GPU. The list goes on and on. Probably by the next generation of consoles we will see USB compatible M&K, interchangable hardware, and possibly modability for console games. When and if that happens, PC gaming will lose its main advantages over console and will die.

So your saying pc's will die when consoles become just another pc. Or, you could just get a pc now instead of waiting for consoles to become them.
15 Sep 2013, 22:38 PM
Senior Caster Badge

A big reason computers have compatibility or file corruption problems and get viruses and so on is because people use them for all sorts of things they don't use game consoles for. If people only ever turned their computers on when they wanted to game, they would probably have much less cluttered computers.
15 Sep 2013, 23:05 PM

Tried debugging your bluescreens?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak