Login

russian armor

Patch is problematic. Relic, wtf!!!!

11 Sep 2013, 04:41 AM

First: No one expected patch for another 2 weeks!!!! Shame on you Relic

Second: Everyone seems mostly happy with the patch!!!! This is not good for balancing angry vs happy forum threads

Third: Why do you have to ask people which maps they prefer and their opinions, on top of all the damage you caused already???? Why ohhh why???
Don't you realize at Relic that doing so, makes people happy and makes them feel like they are contributing to design. And worst of all gives them hope that their opinions are valued and used to make the game better????

Situation is absolutely unacceptable, Relic!!!!!!

Better get your act together Relic, couple more of these terrible acts of sabotage will cause irreparable damage to ranting on the Forums!!!!

People will stop ranting on the Forums and go and play the game!!!!

We cannot let this happen Relic, in the end only the most committed ranters will keep ranting!!!

Please, don't let this happen again :bananadance:
11 Sep 2013, 07:25 AM

Second: Everyone seems mostly happy with the patch!!!! This is not good for balancing angry vs happy forum threads

Third: Why do you have to ask people which maps they prefer and their opinions, on top of all the damage you caused already???? Why ohhh why???
Don't you realize at Relic that doing so, makes people happy and makes them feel like they are contributing to design. And worst of all gives them hope that their opinions are valued and used to make the game better????

Better get your act together Relic, couple more of these terrible acts of sabotage will cause irreparable damage to ranting on the Forums!!!!

We cannot let this happen Relic, in the end only the most committed ranters will keep ranting!!!

What's your point? Besides making yourself out to be a clown?
11 Sep 2013, 07:35 AM
Patrion 14

Meh.
11 Sep 2013, 08:02 AM
11 Sep 2013, 08:31 AM

Please, don't
I know you're joking but this doesn't come off right. If you want to be grateful, be grateful
11 Sep 2013, 09:15 AM

You didn't even say what is problematic about the patch?
What exactly is the point of this thread besides crying about ranters and sabotages?...
I'm actually happy that weapons teams are balanced at last...
Learn to express yourself better,really
11 Sep 2013, 09:28 AM

Wow. People, learn to read between the lines.
11 Sep 2013, 09:59 AM

Yes I read between the lines,he is complaining of how the community affects the game and what I asked is with what exactly...That there were changes that had to be made a long time ago??
11 Sep 2013, 11:21 AM

Seriously?

I thought I said fantastic Job Relic.

When I thought you couldn't have done any better I've seen Devs ask questions on forum, asking about opinions on maps and which maps we want next...

My apologies, I didn't realize it would be that hard to understand.

Thought I would say thank you in funny and happy way, with happy banana dance...
11 Sep 2013, 11:25 AM

What's your point? Besides making yourself out to be a clown?

You personally should only read this bit
in the end only the most committed ranters will keep ranting!!!
11 Sep 2013, 11:33 AM

Your point is clear but the joke is too long, that's why some, who would otherwise agree with you, found it annoying.
11 Sep 2013, 11:39 AM

I say too many question marks and too many exclamation marks for me to read it and actually not be distracted enough by them to even bother with processing what the OP is on about.
11 Sep 2013, 11:44 AM
Coder Red Badge

God you people are thick sometimes.
11 Sep 2013, 11:47 AM

well, this patch is way better than the last two or three i guess, finally they are changing most broken things
11 Sep 2013, 11:48 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Sarcastic shitposting is still shitposting
11 Sep 2013, 11:53 AM

Sarcastic shitposting is still shitposting

I already apologised

I am very sorry, I already said so. Unfortunately they made me read Tom Sawyer and Hamlet in school. (see this is sarcastic, I hope you can work out the difference)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
Korea, Republic Of 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment