Login

russian armor

Kholodny Ferma (both)

17 Jun 2018, 16:25 PM

Kholodny Ferma's maps are very good but they are not balanced. The east side has to many disadvantages that's why I think that it is time to give them both a little love.
Here are my points:

1)East side cut off much more accessible than the west side on. Solution: adjust them so both are about the same distance.

2)Munitions point on the south side on red cover. Hard to cap and hold (compare it with the one on the north, there is green cover and a house). Solution: maybe remove a little from the hedges and make the small house different.

3)Middle VP is closer to the west side. Solution: bring it closer to the east side

4)East side has the church in the middle but it has a side blocker in front of it and the west side has a house with no sight blockers in front of it. Solution: remove the sight blocker (it's a small hedge and a tree)

These things make playing from the east side so much harder, I hope Relic or/and the Balance team can acknowledge this and fix it.

It's a shame because these maps are very popular (because there are not that many alternatives, hence balanced maps).

17 Jun 2018, 17:11 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Kholodny Ferma's maps are very good but they are not balanced. The east side has to many disadvantages that's why I think that it is time to give them both a little love.
Here are my points:

1)East side cut off much more accessible than the west side on. Solution: adjust them so both are about the same distance.

2)Munitions point on the south side on red cover. Hard to cap and hold (compare it with the one on the north, there is green cover and a house). Solution: maybe remove a little from the hedges and make the small house different.

3)Middle VP is closer to the west side. Solution: bring it closer to the east side

4)East side has the church in the middle but it has a side blocker in front of it and the west side has a house with no sight blockers in front of it. Solution: remove the sight blocker (it's a small hedge and a tree)

These things make playing from the east side so much harder, I hope Relic or/and the Balance team can acknowledge this and fix it.

It's a shame because these maps are very popular (because there are not that many alternatives, hence balanced maps).

Have a look here pls!
https://www.coh2.org/topic/74943/mapinformation-for-gcs2
17 Jun 2018, 17:46 PM

Have a look here pls!
https://www.coh2.org/topic/74943/mapinformation-for-gcs2

Thanks, didn't see that. Nice changes but you could do more (i made 4 points, you covered 1 and a half :D).
But good job anyway, i hope you (you and Relic) can do a few more on this map.
Oh, one note. What about winter Kholodny?

Viele Grüße aus dem sonnigen Athen :)B-)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight