Login

russian armor

Give me a reason why KV8 is OP?

PAGES (22)down
10 Sep 2013, 14:58 PM

Permanently Banned
So, if you want be personal, ive shown who i am.

Who the fuck are you?

Not only do you refuse to link your CoH2 ladder page, you going to closet your persobal page too, thoug all youve done is ad-hominem instead of relevant game discussion?

Your losing this, hard. Anne up.
10 Sep 2013, 15:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 14:58 PMNullist
So, if you want be personal, ive shown who i am.

Who the fuck are you?

Not only do you refuse to link your CoH2 ladder page, you going to closet your persobal page too, thoug all youve done is ad-hominem instead of relevant game discussion?

Your losing this, hard. Anne up.

why would I want to share my facebook with a guy who is asking to see an image of my penis? Pretty fucking gay to me, maybe that's normal in Europe, but not where I'm from.
10 Sep 2013, 15:10 PM

Permanently Banned
I never asked to see your penis!

Wtf ismwrong with you?

I asked, 3 times, and others too, for your ladder page.
You have not delivered,

You continue being personal, so I showed who I am.
You havent.

Wtf is your problem?
10 Sep 2013, 15:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 15:10 PMNullist
I never asked to see your penis!

Wtf ismwrong with you?

I asked, 3 times, and others too, for your ladder page.
You have not delivered,

You continue being personal, so I showed who I am.
You havent.

Wtf is your problem?

You asked to see the size of it, which is like the same thing faggot, plus you're the one who originally brought up cocks into this conversation, not I...

But if you like it up the butt I get it, and it probably accidentally comes out sometimes.As in coming out of the closet...
10 Sep 2013, 15:18 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Post the navy seal copypasta already damnit
10 Sep 2013, 15:25 PM

Permanently Banned

You asked to see the size of it, which is like the same thing faggot, plus you're the one who originally brought up cocks into this conversation, not I...

But if you like it up the butt I get it, and it probably accidentally comes out sometimes.

Are you in somekind of psychosis?

Where the fuck did I say I wanted to see your penis?
Freudian much?
Delusional much?

My stats AND my personal pages are here.
Neither of yours are.

Pfft. Talking the talk, but you aint walking the walk.

Suddenly not so personal anymore, eh? Ive delivered. You havent.
Related to game stats, mine are visible, yours are still "in the closet" despite repeated requests.
Not to mention you havent said ANYTHING related to the threads topic.

Wtf are you playing at. What is this bullshit. You having a bad week or something and think you can dump it here?
10 Sep 2013, 15:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 15:25 PMNullist

Are you in somekind of psychosis?

Where the fuck did I say I wanted to see your penis?
Freudian much?
Delusional much?

My stats AND my personal pages are here.
Neither of yours are.

Pfft. Talking the talk, but you aint walking the walk.

Suddenly not so personal anymore, eh? Ive delivered. You havent.
Related to game stats, mine are visible, yours are still "in the closet" despite repeated requests.
Not to mention you havent said ANYTHING related to the threads topic.

Wtf are you playing at. What is this bullshit. You having a bad week or something and think you can dump it here?

My week is going great, actually thanks for asking. Everything is available to you on google, I don't wanna share anything with someone whose stuck in his parents basement and is first to talk about sexuality and cocks. You might be gay, you might not be, but in either case you have me hesitant to share anything, as you appear to be pretty fucking gay to me. Anyways i'd love to continue this with you, but unlike you I have a job and I'm leaving for lunch with my co-workers and have meetings for the rest of the afternoon. So enjoy the many more countless hours you'll spend on these forums and watching replay's - livestreams today.
10 Sep 2013, 15:38 PM

Permanently Banned
Still no ladder page.
Still no personal page.
Still nothing on-topic.

Still a lot of fail.
10 Sep 2013, 16:40 PM

noobelite, why dont you just post your stats and end this stupid bickering? also, nullist kind of has a point. you have 58 posts as of now, atleast 6 of them have been about how his penis or sexuality. he did bring it up first (not sure why) but youre the one that keeps talking about it.

youre also spamming his stats and even put them in your sig. his win percentage isnt great but he is close to the top 2000 in 1v1. hes not the best, but hes certainly not bad either. the fact you wont post your stats makes me think youre a lower rank than him, in which case im not sure why youre talking so much shit.
10 Sep 2013, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 16:40 PMwooof
noobelite, why dont you just post your stats and end this stupid bickering? also, nullist kind of has a point. you have 58 posts as of now, atleast 6 of them have been about how his penis or sexuality. he did bring it up first (not sure why) but youre the one that keeps talking about it.

youre also spamming his stats and even put them in your sig. his win percentage isnt great but he is close to the top 2000 in 1v1. hes not the best, but hes certainly not bad either. the fact you wont post your stats makes me think youre a lower rank than him, in which case im not sure why youre talking so much shit.

Stats don't really mean a whole lot to me, but if you really need to find it, I'm #5 in 4 v 4 Soviet... I was curious to see where it would all drive to, but again I'll let you pull up my stats if you really need to find it. It's there for everyone/anyone to see if you just spend 30 seconds to find it. Oh and I have more then 1 game as the opposition, unlike this faggot which is the definition of a German Fanboy....

Me talking about Nullist stats, are only to bring up the fact that you have a guy who posts 1,000+ in the forum as a self-proclaimed expert, and his stats say otherwise...
10 Sep 2013, 17:17 PM

Permanently Banned
Still no ladder link.
Still no personal link.
Harassing me with his sig.

Kindly, please, stop fucking talking to me.
10 Sep 2013, 17:18 PM

10 Sep 2013, 17:20 PM

Nullist Stats = Definition of a German Fanboy
10 Sep 2013, 17:20 PM

that was actually a typo, supposed to read Soviet fanboy
10 Sep 2013, 17:21 PM

i agree 70 games and 1000+ posts is kind of a bad ratio, but i spent hours making the dps spreadsheet, so i cant really talk haha.

so youre cobain? well your stats are good too. shouldve just posted them sooner and avoided this whole thing. about the whole fanboy thing, you have 6 games as german. since each faction has seperate elo, those 6 games were all against people way below your skill level, so thats not really enough to make a fair comparison.
10 Sep 2013, 17:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 17:21 PMwooof
i agree 70 games and 1000+ posts is kind of a bad ratio, but i spent hours making the dps spreadsheet, so i cant really talk haha.

so youre cobain? well your stats are good too. shouldve just posted them sooner and avoided this whole thing. about the whole fanboy thing, you have 6 games as german. since each faction has seperate elo, those 6 games were all against people way below your skill level, so thats not really enough to make a fair comparison.

Sorry I meant 4 v 4, my bad.
10 Sep 2013, 17:24 PM

that was actually a typo, supposed to read Soviet fanboy

Fail? (Don't really need a Meme)
10 Sep 2013, 17:26 PM

Permanently Banned
Wtf is wrong with this guy.

Didnt I just specifically ask him to stop talking to me?
Now me also trolls me with his sig?
10 Sep 2013, 18:08 PM

This thread needs to be nuked from space.
10 Sep 2013, 18:21 PM

Sorry I meant 4 v 4, my bad.

then i take back what i said. you have plenty of games as german haha.
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS