Login

russian armor

Current state of USF's Mechanized Company

30 May 2018, 12:53 PM

It's been a while since i started playing Company of Heroes 2, and recently i got the Mechanized Company commander from a drop.

My question is : Is this Commander still good, because i see that a lot of changes have happened to it. I have played a few games, and i can say that it's good, it's the proper counter to Axis. I might be wrong of course. So i would like to listen to people's opinion on this particular Commander.
30 May 2018, 13:07 PM

Trust me its even Worst than before you get a wc51 with no MG and you have to upgrade it OST can fasut you easy OWK has raken the mortar half track WAS good before the patch got nerfed then is the raid tactics which got nerfed the half track with engineers is useless i want somethign more than that like calvary rifleman(which they were at ardeness assault) and the shermans are not great the 76 mm gun is overpriced.The E8 costs 140 has more pen armor health AOE and the 76 standar only rate of fire the dozer is good but it makes sherman too slow so oyu cnat flank with it
30 May 2018, 13:30 PM

It's definitely on the lower end of commanders (aside from maybe trolling OKW early with the WC51 before they get fausts). Infantry is better if you want Mortar Halftrack, EZ8 is better if you want advanced medium, the list goes on...
30 May 2018, 13:35 PM

It's a very odd commander. It's got a lot crammed into it but take any one thing apart from the WC51 and you'll find it stronger or better supported in another commander.
30 May 2018, 14:53 PM

It's definitely on the lower end of commanders (aside from maybe trolling OKW early with the WC51 before they get fausts). Infantry is better if you want Mortar Halftrack, EZ8 is better if you want advanced medium, the list goes on...

So, i should replace Mechanized Company as soon as i reach a specific rank, as it will be useless
30 May 2018, 15:21 PM

So, i should replace Mechanized Company as soon as i reach a specific rank, as it will be useless
30 May 2018, 15:39 PM

If it works for you then use it. Off-meta doctrines have the advantage of being unexpected.

The two meta-favoured doctrines for USF at the moment are Recon Company (for AT drop and Greyhound) and Heavy Cavalry Company (for Rangers and Pershing).
30 May 2018, 17:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2018, 15:39 PMLago

If it works for you then use it. Off-meta doctrines have the advantage of being unexpected.

The two meta-favoured doctrines for USF at the moment are Recon Company (for AT drop and Greyhound) and Heavy Cavalry Company (for Rangers and Pershing).

Now that you mention it, i don't see a lot of people choosing Heavy Cavarly or Recon Company. They also don't choose Tactical Support a lot.
30 May 2018, 20:44 PM

Now that you mention it, i don't see a lot of people choosing Heavy Cavarly or Recon Company. They also don't choose Tactical Support a lot.

At high levels they're the dominant 1v1 doctrines for USF.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★