Login

russian armor

Usf pack howitzer

29 May 2018, 23:56 PM

This isn’t a balance thread.

I’ve been out of the loop for a little while (since the patch that nerfed out kubelspam I think) so I literally don’t even know what’s going on with this unit. Have there been any changes since then? Because the other day I was playing a game where I was just barely holding on so I wasn’t paying very much attention to it when I built it in the lategame but I thought it had an increased autofire range or something and it made me wonder if anything has been done to it. Also I swear I saw it blow up like 8 guys in a blob which might have been just rngesus.
30 May 2018, 01:59 AM

They reduced the cost and tweaked the aoe damage (pretty big buff to mid range damage). I find that it's rather good now myself - wrecks the crap out of ISGs if OKW tries to do truck city. Still the same disadvantages but it's performance outshines the mortar now that they've nerfed all mortars aside from garrison performance.
30 May 2018, 05:29 AM

It's better than it was, for the reasons that Ethereal mentioned. It's still pretty situational - it does well on open maps and not so well when firing indirect.
30 May 2018, 06:14 AM

it has such great wiping potencial...2 of them and you will bleed your enemy without big micro.

it is not like the ISG which can hit the head of a model...and it doesnt die.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 25
Germany 536

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment