Login

russian armor

Wasp

16 May 2018, 23:02 PM

Is it ever going to be viable?

Or did they make it better somehow before they nerfed it in the upcoming patch? Been out of the loop for a while.

Also, if anyone has had legitimately good use of out of it, please let me know. I want to know how for real.
16 May 2018, 23:04 PM

It's used for denying cover and garrisons. It's still got the worst flamethrower in the game on stats but as a cover denial garrison denial unit it still will and has been good.
16 May 2018, 23:20 PM

It's used for denying cover and garrisons. It's still got the worst flamethrower in the game on stats but as a cover denial garrison denial unit it still will and has been good.

True true. Any tips on using it? I’d legitimately like to start but seems like every time I build one it gets raped. Seems much harder to keep alive than the vickers upgraded uc(I guess because of less range?)
16 May 2018, 23:25 PM

True true. Any tips on using it? I’d legitimately like to start but seems like every time I build one it gets raped. Seems much harder to keep alive than the vickers upgraded uc(I guess because of less range?)

Wasp is situational when you need a building cleared and you didn't go doc flamers. Pick it on maps with important or lots of buildings, otherwise, the Vickers upgrade is better most of the time.
17 May 2018, 00:25 AM

right now it is viable and works well, enjoy it being useful while you still can.

getting nerfed next patch with every other British unit though (tommies, sniper, AT tommies, bren guns, centaur).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Mexico 24
United States 2
United Kingdom 139
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %