Login

russian armor

Need help vs brit emplacements

11 May 2018, 20:43 PM

Hi. I am a new player and i'm trying to figure out how to fight againts british installations as wermacht.

As soon as i retreat my forces when i come back to the vital point i see that anti air cannon. It destroys my light vehicles my infranty and even my mortars with an air barrage. I know i could move my mortar team but i am not skillful enough to do all that micro. If i stay with mortar team a grenadier dies somewhere else.

I know i am still new to the game but when i build bunkers some tank destroys them when i try to destroy their emplacements everything goes wrong

It is annoying because they build those things on every vital point and even on my fuel!! And before i destroy 1 with all my forcers they build elite infranty and tanks that obliterate my mortars

Any tips?
11 May 2018, 20:59 PM

as a General rule it is a lot easier to help someone if you provide a replay, that way peaple can see your mistakes

a General tip is to attack ground on the Emplacement if you only have a pak and no mortar, not every shot will hit but still
11 May 2018, 23:23 PM

The old school method for dealing with emplacements is mortar halftrack using incendiary shells- most bang for your buck damage wise and is hard to kill with counter barrage. Spearhead is best commander to use it with.
11 May 2018, 23:55 PM

The old school method for dealing with emplacements is mortar halftrack using incendiary shells- most bang for your buck damage wise and is hard to kill with counter barrage. Spearhead is best commander to use it with.

Thanks!
12 May 2018, 01:38 AM

Thanks!

Oh and commanders with the LeFH howitzer work even better too. Mechanized is a pretty good one since spotting scopes and command tank are pretty solid abilities.
25 Jul 2018, 03:53 AM

Just build a single mortar or LeFH, literally, thats all you have to do.
9 Sep 2018, 05:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2018, 03:53 AMCODGUY
Just build a single mortar or LeFH, literally, thats all you have to do.

You realize bracing and repairs are a thing?

A single mortar is never enough. The mortar halftrack is good, but as mentioned above, LeiH is the best, and now that it's usable in 1vs1 after the cost reduction, it's definitely the best option.

In either case, however, DEFEND your artillery. No matter how tempting it may be to advance, keep an MG crew near your artillery or a Panzergrenadier squad hidden on your side of a building near it to kill any infantry that tries rushing your artillery.

If the enemy rushes your artillery, you get free kills. If they don't, you demolish their emplacement eventually. Temporarily losing a bit of territory on the fringes, if it comes to that, will be worth it to preserve your artillery while taking out the enemy's stationary powerhouse.
9 Sep 2018, 06:59 AM

Hi. I am a new player and i'm trying to figure out how to fight againts british installations as wermacht.

As soon as i retreat my forces when i come back to the vital point i see that anti air cannon. It destroys my light vehicles my infranty and even my mortars with an air barrage. I know i could move my mortar team but i am not skillful enough to do all that micro. If i stay with mortar team a grenadier dies somewhere else.

I know i am still new to the game but when i build bunkers some tank destroys them when i try to destroy their emplacements everything goes wrong

It is annoying because they build those things on every vital point and even on my fuel!! And before i destroy 1 with all my forcers they build elite infranty and tanks that obliterate my mortars

Any tips?

Spam MGs, Bunkers, AT guns and then get mortars till you reach 200 popcap. You won. #Wehrmacht101
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS