Login

russian armor

Why must USF be so hard to play/suck so hard?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
15 May 2018, 10:33 AM

1-1 it mean not any lend lease form US UK
early Nazi-Soviet war Soviet Industry Halt because they need
move out From frontline when move done no longer need lend lease

and if Nazi germany - Soviet should not have Romanian on Germany Ally Right ?
15 May 2018, 11:27 AM

If anyone thinks CoH 2 is some sort of historically accurate simulator I seriously question their history knowledge.

CoH 2 is a Relic RTS with a WW2 skin on it, just like DoW is a Relic RTS with a Warhammer 40K skin on it. It is first and foremost a strategy game. Might as well complain that Memoir '44 is historically inaccurate.
15 May 2018, 11:42 AM

1. I can agree that Hitler had some bad ideas regarding Operation Barbarrosa and he should have trusted his Generals more and not enforce his own strategies so much.

2. Italians were a joke in the war, the Germans always had to back them up, as for the Japs, they never helped Germany in any way, they fought their own war.

3. That's cute. The US could never defeat Germany in it's prime in 1v1. They defeated the Germans in the Ardennes with the help of the British, the Canadians, the French and probably Australians too. The Wehrmacht was already weakened fighting a war on multiple fronts.

Keep telling yourself that the Americans were so badass in WW2. Perhaps you saw Fury too many times.

Fair play with the italians , poor Musso just wanted Rome 2.0

The initial success in the Ardennes has to be looked in terms of time and place dont you think?

Wasent the sector manned lightly and by inexperienced troops? (Feel free to correct) Until later into the offensive?

The offensive started with allied air power grounded by weather , and as soon as it lifted the offensive started to grind to a halt? What if allied air power wasent grounded at the start? Would you have made it as far as you did? I doubt it. Axis air power in 1944-45 was a joke compared to the allies.

The Americans won after reinforcements arrived but thats normal dont you think? Especailly for the quiet and undermanned sector that was the Ardennes.

I personally dont think the US are that Badass , im just saying I reckon the US would beat the Nazis in a 1v1 war for reasons previously stated. Im sadly a UKF fanboy :help:

And dont worry , ive watched fury once ;)
15 May 2018, 12:44 PM

The Wehrmacht were not Nazis. Not all Germans were nazis.

But they were known as Nazi Germany no? Sorry its just what im used to using. Id like to hear your opinion on my Ardennes section anyway , as you must've read it to get to the "Nazi" part.

15 May 2018, 12:47 PM

But they were known as Nazi Germany no? Sorry its just what im used to using. Id like to hear your opinion on my Ardennes section anyway , as you must've read it to get to the "Nazi" part.

I have to admit I don't know much about the Ardennes battle and I need to read more on it, but what I know is by that time Germany's manpower and resources were greatly diminished. They were fighting in Italy, on the Eastern Front and in the Ardennes. It's impossible to win against so many powerful nations.

If you were to pit the US vs Germany alone without any interference, US would probably lose. They only landed in Europe after the Soviets did 85% of the work of defeating the Wehrmacht.
15 May 2018, 12:51 PM

I have to admit I don't know much about the Ardennes battle and I need to read more on it, but what I know is by that time Germany's manpower and resources were greatly diminished. They were fihgting in Italy, on the Eastern Front and in the Ardennes. It's impossible to win against so many powerful nations.

If you were to pit the US vs Germany alone without any interference, US would probably lose. They only landed in Europe after the Soviets did 85% of the work of defeating the Wehrmacht.

Granted the soviets did easily their fair share of the war , making a meat grinder for the Germans. But in a 1v1 situation , dont you think the industrial might of the USA would overwhelm the Germans? I always remember hearing the USA referred to as awakening "an industrial and military beast". It would be interesting.

As for the bulge , great section to read into. Showed the German potential in 1944 was still there , and with ample use of weather and other events could be potent. But as mentioned , the allies were just too numerous in the ground and in the air sadly.
15 May 2018, 12:57 PM

Granted the soviets did easily their fair share of the war , making a meat grinder for the Germans. But in a 1v1 situation , dont you think the industrial might of the USA would overwhelm the Germans? I always remember hearing the USA referred to as awakening "an industrial and military beast". It would be interesting.

As for the bulge , great section to read into. Showed the German potential in 1944 was still there , and with ample use of weather and other events could be potent. But as mentioned , the allies were just too numerous in the ground and in the air sadly.

Weather was a major factor in WW 2. It helped the soviets win, because the Wehrmacht was not prepared for such harsh winters.

As to the 1v1 between USA and Germany, if Germany were to face only the USA after conquering the USSR, then with all those resources they could defeat the US. But just the German Reich without the Lebensraum resources of the east would probably not defeat the US. It would be a tight battle.

No one could say for sure. The US were a major power because no one attacked them on their own soil so they had time and peace to develop their war industry.
15 May 2018, 15:07 PM

What are you talking about? It's common place to see Pgrens drop shreks

It's "commonplace" only at very low skill levels of play.
15 May 2018, 15:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Something about the title, which is about "PLAYING USF"
15 May 2018, 18:04 PM

I could go on and on invissing off-topic posts so instead I'm just going to can the thread.

ffs
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight