Login

russian armor

Thank You For The Patch

18 Apr 2018, 19:50 PM

It's balance patch time again and with it comes the avalanche of discussion threads. People care a lot about the game's balance and therefore there's a lot of impassioned debate and discussion over which units are changed and how. It's the nature of these discussions to zero in on the changes we disagree with: the things we're happy about we don't tend to say much on because there's not much to say.

The side effect of this is that the discussion of patch notes is usually overwhelmingly negative so I figured I ought to put up this thread to counterbalance that a bit.

Thank you to Relic for continuing to support the game, thank you to the Balance Team for working on yet another patch in your spare time and thank you to Sturmpanther for effectively acting as an unpaid Community Manager since about last November.

There's never going to be total agreement on what gets into a new patch but we can all appreciate the work that goes into making them and that we still get them at all.
18 Apr 2018, 21:41 PM
Donator 11

+1 - looking forward to testing things, even if I am terrified of new grenspam into 5 222s...
19 Apr 2018, 01:38 AM

+1 Unless some sort of bug or unexpected thing occurs I'm feeling that Balance in the game overall is going to be the best it's ever been.

+1 To sturmpanther, dude works his ass off for this site and he honestly deserves a ton of praise for it.
19 Apr 2018, 17:57 PM

Yup thank you very much.
I am glad I'm not the one who has to go through all the feedback of various quality
20 Apr 2018, 22:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight