Login

russian armor

Noun

20 Aug 2013, 17:12 PM

:bananadance:
20 Aug 2013, 17:33 PM

Fun fact: Noun got my CoH2 refunded lol.
20 Aug 2013, 17:41 PM

you didn't get the message Bao?
20 Aug 2013, 20:12 PM

I thought of you Noun when i read this article, devs like you really need thick skin to interact with the community

www.polygon.com/2013/8/15/4622252/plague-of-game-dev-harassment-erodes-industry-spurs-support-groups

Keep up the good work, and the recent patch looks promising
21 Aug 2013, 09:52 AM

Noun is not only best CM we've ever seen, but he also performs epic dance after bans parade.

http://theuglydance.com/?v=zntrrfwoeu
21 Aug 2013, 15:42 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I think Noun rejected my friend request on Steam. It's probably because I didn't notice he posted on my Steam fan club page asking for a replay until like 4 weeks later, because I don't get emails when people post there. Now I have the replay he wanted but he'll never get it :(
3 of 5 Relic postsRelic 21 Aug 2013, 16:18 PM

I think Noun rejected my friend request on Steam. It's probably because I didn't notice he posted on my Steam fan club page asking for a replay until like 4 weeks later, because I don't get emails when people post there. Now I have the replay he wanted but he'll never get it :(

Ack sorry about that. I get a lot of friend requests on Steam because sometimes my account appears in screenshots. Most people don't care about me as a person they just want my fame.

Sorry, I'm crying a little inside.

Anyway send the request again if you'd like and I'll try to catch it. I can't remember what replay I wanted.

I thought of you Noun when i read this article, devs like you really need thick skin to interact with the community

www.polygon.com/2013/8/15/4622252/plague-of-game-dev-harassment-erodes-industry-spurs-support-groups

That article was very good. It's sad that good people are leaving gaming because of harassment. Considering the best developers could earn as much or more working in another industry I wouldn't be surprised if more people started leaving.

Then you guys will just be left with dummies like me who can't get a normal job elsewhere.

Mostly though the communities I've worked with have been great. You guys are fantastic. The SSX community was amazing too. And I miss the Bronies on Space Marine, they were fun ponies.
21 Aug 2013, 16:25 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2013, 16:18 PMNoun
Ack sorry about that. I get a lot of friend requests on Steam because sometimes my account appears in screenshots. Most people don't care about me as a person they just want my fame.

Sorry, I'm crying a little inside.

Anyway send the request again if you'd like and I'll try to catch it. I can't remember what replay I wanted.

I know the feeling. Check out this partial list of people who have friended me for no reason as far as I can tell:

You wanted a replay that had the bug where people retreat without playing an animation: they just sort of skate along the ground without moving. I guess now that we're posting about it here I can just link you to the replay - the bug happens at about 31 minutes when the Conscript retreats, and you can see it in my shoutcast. Unfortunately it's from the previous version so maybe that's not useful but hey better late than never right?
4 of 5 Relic postsRelic 21 Aug 2013, 16:49 PM

Thanks! I'll see what I can do about playing it.
21 Aug 2013, 17:52 PM

Keep up the good work, and the recent patch looks promising

You should see the heat cod developers get for changing sniper rifle reload times..madness.

And many say we lost the Dr's from Bioware for similar reasons.
21 Aug 2013, 20:24 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I know the feeling. Check out this partial list of people who have friended me for no reason as far as I can tell:

You wanted a replay that had the bug where people retreat without playing an animation: they just sort of skate along the ground without moving. I guess now that we're posting about it here I can just link you to the replay - the bug happens at about 31 minutes when the Conscript retreats, and you can see it in my shoutcast. Unfortunately it's from the previous version so maybe that's not useful but hey better late than never right?

That's a lot of friend requests XD. I should stop accepting friend requests myself I just keep getting spammed with game invites =P.
21 Aug 2013, 20:55 PM

i like the name "communist ostrich" :-)
21 Aug 2013, 21:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge

noun got some games together for my tourney, thanks noun.
21 Aug 2013, 22:28 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

That's a lot of friend requests XD. I should stop accepting friend requests myself I just keep getting spammed with game invites =P.

Who are you oO :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS