Login

russian armor

Map I made crashes on loading screen...

27 Mar 2018, 05:50 AM

Can someone help me find out what is causing it? I can upload the files here... just need to figure out which ones are needed.
27 Mar 2018, 06:25 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

There can be any multitude of things wrong. What is the error? Is it SP or MP? Did you save it in the correct folders? ect;

Gonna need more info before I can properly help.
27 Mar 2018, 06:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2018, 06:25 AMTric
There can be any multitude of things wrong. What is the error? Is it SP or MP? Did you save it in the correct folders? ect;

Gonna need more info before I can properly help.

It's a MP map, 4v4. When I play the map just as 1v1 it works fine but when I add one or more players it crashes on the loading screen. And no error pops up, atleast not in the error messages or debug screen.
27 Mar 2018, 06:40 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Adding any additional players make it crash? Did you make your base sectors correctly?

And when you say crash you mean what exactly?
27 Mar 2018, 07:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2018, 06:40 AMTric
Adding any additional players make it crash? Did you make your base sectors correctly?

And when you say crash you mean what exactly?

I guess I did because I just loaded up the map with all player slots filled up and it worked fine. Didn't change anything after it crashed 3 times in a row, shit luck I guess?

What I mean by crashes as in it closes out of the game and some bug/crash report pops saying to report what happen.
27 Mar 2018, 07:19 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

So its most likely something wrong with your map, you mind posting the steam workshop link so I can take a quick look at it, I have a feeling a couple of things that could be wrong. But need to be able to see it first.
27 Mar 2018, 07:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2018, 07:19 AMTric
So its most likely something wrong with your map, you mind posting the steam workshop link so I can take a quick look at it, I have a feeling a couple of things that could be wrong. But need to be able to see it first.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1343429042 Here you go.
1 Apr 2018, 01:11 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

One of the big issues I see with your crashes is most likely is the amount of territory points i almost 4x what you need for a map. And you use a lot of the vehicles that can be salvaged for specific factions, some of these are in the OOBs as well, which has always been buggy.

Another thing is you need 32m MINIMUM for an interactivity stage on your map, this isn't crash inducing, but it helps your map look better.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 42
Germany 11
unknown 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L