Login

russian armor

Firefly

10 Mar 2018, 16:08 PM

How do you use this unit correctly? It's a very expensive tank destroyer but I can't seem to get the same return from it I get from the cheaper Jackson: I just lose the things to the medium tanks they're meant to counter.
10 Mar 2018, 16:40 PM

They re more of a counter to heavies. Use them from max range, defensively (never chase, unless there would only be one shot remaining to get a kill) and have a lot of support around it.
Do not make it unless you have other vehicle on the field
10 Mar 2018, 16:41 PM

They re more of a counter to heavies, even though of course hurt mediums too. Use them from max range, defensively (never chase, unless there would only be one shot remaining to get a kill) and have a lot of support around it.
Do not make it unless you have other vehicle on the field
10 Mar 2018, 16:56 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

The jackson is currently over performing. Using it as a benchmark is probably not a good idea. However you need to stay at max range and screen for the firefly. It's slow reload and turret rotation make it vunerable to medium rushes, but so long as you have defensive mines covering it or supporting armor and AT guns it is very difficult to deal with. If you want to deal heavy burst damage to a vehicle wait till the firefly takes a shot and then immediatly launch the tulips at a target. The tulips trigger a full reload cycle of the main gun, so the sooner you launch the rockets after a round goes out the less downtime you have overall.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★