Login

russian armor

Seriously, How to win this pudding game in the garden map?

7 Mar 2018, 04:23 AM

I totally have no idea how to play rubbish US better.
This faction is hard to play.

I found that playing US takes more skill than your opponents. For example, 2v2 in Minsk pocket, Wehr can build 2 bunkers and easily hold half map in the early game. All he need to do is build 3 GD with G43 and a half-truck to reinforce.

Attack always cost more payment.
I don't really think 2v2 for US is a fair game most of the time.
7 Mar 2018, 07:16 AM

aaaaaand thread closed!
7 Mar 2018, 09:59 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread title adjusted to something more palatable.
7 Mar 2018, 12:30 PM

Smoke'n'Flank™
7 Mar 2018, 13:38 PM

Pretty sure the other day I play with you and you were my random team m8, bitching how USF is weak in team games and u couldnt even hold the cut off on crossing in the woods lol. I had to tell you what units to use LUL
7 Mar 2018, 16:00 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2018, 13:38 PMKpen97
Pretty sure the other day I play with you and you were my random team m8, bitching how USF is weak in team games and u couldnt even hold the cut off on crossing in the woods lol. I had to tell you what units to use LUL

u showed him da wae! so proud
7 Mar 2018, 16:02 PM

You noob

big mouth
7 Mar 2018, 16:12 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2018, 16:02 PMHowie

You noob

big mouth

Careful there. This will backfire
7 Mar 2018, 17:52 PM

The best part of this reply is it is basically saying:

"You suck balls and are the same rank as I am! Wait. What o_O"

I know that is not the meaning since Relic match making is a thing to behold. But it could be interpreted that way :P

So has anyone watched the 2 hour movie to help this guy out yet? I do not even know what this thread is about. But it is turning into a second shoutbox! Which is entertaining. I needs more shoutbox!
8 Mar 2018, 02:28 AM

I know that is not the meaning since Relic match making is a thing to behold. But it could be interpreted that way :P

So has anyone watched the 2 hour movie to help this guy out yet? I do not even know what this thread is about. But it is turning into a second shoutbox! Which is entertaining. I needs more shoutbox!

Start since 1:03:05

Against 2 OKW in rails and Metal
8 Mar 2018, 06:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Mar 2018, 02:28 AMHowie

Start since 1:03:05
Against 2 OKW in rails and Metal

I suck at 2v2, am a noob, and I am not a strategist. You should also post a replay instead of a video. And that map position is probably bad for USF.

1. Your panic bunker put you behind. I do it too. Best to not put it up unless you OWN the ground and have support. Or you are basically losing a squad. I do not think I have ever seen a pro make a bunker?
2. Your Brit partner was doing well but you did not support him when he got pushed. You could have moved more to his side and pushed together. Which you did when your Stuart came out. 2v2 seems to be all about the 2v1 situations.
3. I do not know 2v2 meta but most 1v1 players make an M20/AAHT and put bars on the riflemen. Then move to Sherman or Jackson. I do not see many high level players making Stuarts because you nerf your AI capability too hard and use too much fuel? Place mines as much as you can.
4. You may be soft retreating to soon in engagements? Maybe hold your ground to increase DPS then full retreat.
5. You could use a commander with some better CQC units. Rangers perhaps since you were getting pushed by sturms early. A Strategist would help here. Are the paratroppers OP now because you can put two MGs on them? Bueller? Anyone?

Just trying to help. Since this is not an upload in the strategy section, you may not get any REAL help. Your micro seemed to be good from what I watched. If you can catch TroyD's twitch stream. He is a genius. Also watch ClassyDave play USF. His USF play is famous.
8 Mar 2018, 08:40 AM

Today, I back to my level 16

That guy is typical a big mouth, he cried often in the game. I didn't had time for him, just focused my fighting.

I got many 7 streak victory in recently except I suffer the terrible matchmaking. For example, I got a lv. 10 teammate, but against lv.19 aranged team or lv.19 + 17 arranged team opponents.

<444>_<444>
8 Mar 2018, 12:25 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Mar 2018, 08:40 AMHowie

Today, I back to my level 16

That guy is typical a big mouth, he cried often in the game. I didn't had time for him, just focused my fighting.

I got many 7 streak victory in recently except I suffer the terrible matchmaking. For example, I got a lv. 10 teammate, but against lv.19 aranged team or lv.19 + 17 arranged team opponents.

<444>_<444>

If you are an exclusive 2v2 Player better search for a permanent mate.
8 Mar 2018, 13:32 PM

I suck at 2v2, am a noob, and I am not a strategist. You should also post a replay instead of a video. And that map position is probably bad for USF.

1. Your panic bunker put you behind. I do it too. Best to not put it up unless you OWN the ground and have support. Or you are basically losing a squad. I do not think I have ever seen a pro make a bunker?
2. Your Brit partner was doing well but you did not support him when he got pushed. You could have moved more to his side and pushed together. Which you did when your Stuart came out. 2v2 seems to be all about the 2v1 situations.
3. I do not know 2v2 meta but most 1v1 players make an M20/AAHT and put bars on the riflemen. Then move to Sherman or Jackson. I do not see many high level players making Stuarts because you nerf your AI capability too hard and use too much fuel? Place mines as much as you can.
4. You may be soft retreating to soon in engagements? Maybe hold your ground to increase DPS then full retreat.
5. You could use a commander with some better CQC units. Rangers perhaps since you were getting pushed by sturms early. A Strategist would help here. Are the paratroppers OP now because you can put two MGs on them? Bueller? Anyone?

Just trying to help. Since this is not an upload in the strategy section, you may not get any REAL help. Your micro seemed to be good from what I watched. If you can catch TroyD's twitch stream. He is a genius. Also watch ClassyDave play USF. His USF play is famous.

Thanks for your advice. I suck in 1v1, 3v3 and 4v4. They are totally different games. My British partner is lv. 17. Only Stuarts can face half-truck or Luchs effectively. I don't like to risk losing my units so I always retreat asap. I did use other commanders before, but I like these 3 commanders now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★