Login

russian armor

about missing rank in ladder

5 Mar 2018, 04:08 AM

i notice the rank in 1v1 brit skip from 12 to 16 and applied to other factions (e.g. 2v2 OKW has no level 15) as well. Why is that happened?
5 Mar 2018, 06:38 AM

In Short: The requierements to reach rank 16 are different to rank 15 and below.

Until Rank 16 it is defined by a percentage of the playerbase you have to be better than. E.G. "You are better than 97% of all players, so you are Rank 13 now".

For Rank 16 and upwards it is determined by a set amount of players. If I recall correctly, you become Rank 16 if you are among the best 200 players of a faction. This number (200) is fixed and does not change with the amount of players active in the game.

As there are not enough players in the Brits, being better than 99% of the playerbase (which would be around rank 14 I guess) also means that you are inside the 200 best players of the faction. The game then skips Rank 14 and 15 and promotes you to 16 immedieately.
5 Mar 2018, 09:17 AM

In Short: The requierements to reach rank 16 are different to rank 15 and below.

Until Rank 16 it is defined by a percentage of the playerbase you have to be better than. E.G. "You are better than 97% of all players, so you are Rank 13 now".

For Rank 16 and upwards it is determined by a set amount of players. If I recall correctly, you become Rank 16 if you are among the best 200 players of a faction. This number (200) is fixed and does not change with the amount of players active in the game.

As there are not enough players in the Brits, being better than 99% of the playerbase (which would be around rank 14 I guess) also means that you are inside the 200 best players of the faction. The game then skips Rank 14 and 15 and promotes you to 16 immedieately.

That is a pretty good explalation.
You can think of ranks as of SC2 leagues, with the one exception that you can Play against Players outdside of your league(due to low total plazer amount for mp in selected game mode).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★