Login

russian armor

Is there a guide that lists all alternate access routes?

3 Mar 2018, 17:50 PM

Despite playing since launch, I only found out about alternate access roads on maps roughly half a year ago after randomly calling in Panzerfusiliers on one of the 1vs1 community maps that was removed from the pool recently and then reading about it online though only to the extent of finding out that these routes do exist.

Is there a guide anywhere that lists all access points in all maps (preferably highlighted on map screenshots) and explains how you're meant to use them (I'm guessing by placing spawn flags near them, but I'm not clear on how near/far they have to be placed or any other such specifics)?

Or if there isn't, does anyone have the time to make one?
3 Mar 2018, 19:22 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Despite playing since launch, I only found out about alternate access roads on maps roughly half a year ago after randomly calling in Panzerfusiliers on one of the 1vs1 community maps that was removed from the pool recently and then reading about it online though only to the extent of finding out that these routes do exist.

Is there a guide anywhere that lists all access points in all maps (preferably highlighted on map screenshots) and explains how you're meant to use them (I'm guessing by placing spawn flags near them, but I'm not clear on how near/far they have to be placed or any other such specifics)?

Or if there isn't, does anyone have the time to make one?

I'm not sure what you are asking? Are you talking about map entry points?
3 Mar 2018, 23:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2018, 19:22 PMTric

I'm not sure what you are asking? Are you talking about map entry points?

I think so. Aren't these entry points marked on the minimap as X's?
4 Mar 2018, 01:11 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

I think so. Aren't these entry points marked on the minimap as X's?

Yes.
4 Mar 2018, 06:38 AM

All maps in the automatch pool are made for balance and pro play. All of their entry points will be in or near their base.

Community maps can have entry points anywhere because....WHY NOT:hyper: So look for the Xs.

More importantly when an entry point is made on a map it is assigned a team owner. So all the points by base #1 should be owned by team #1. However, you can make the points owned by the world. Meaning no one owns them. These points may not be usable until you control the territory they exist in/near. Tric can verify the way it actually works because I am a noob.

So you can have points in the middle of the map that once you control it...boom KT can spawn. Some people do this by accident while making the map. They forget to assign a team.
4 Mar 2018, 10:27 AM
Donator 11

All maps in the automatch pool are made for balance and pro play. All of their entry points will be in or near their base.

Community maps can have entry points anywhere because....WHY NOT:hyper: So look for the Xs.

More importantly when an entry point is made on a map it is assigned a team owner. So all the points by base #1 should be owned by team #1. However, you can make the points owned by the world. Meaning no one owns them. These points may not be usable until you control the territory they exist in/near. Tric can verify the way it actually works because I am a noob.

So you can have points in the middle of the map that once you control it...boom KT can spawn. Some people do this by accident while making the map. They forget to assign a team.

I'm not sure if they still exist, but there were such distant entry points by the fuel on langreskaya.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★