Login

russian armor

Blitzkrieg 3!!! Video Teaser

15 Aug 2013, 01:58 AM

I been a big fan of Blitzkrieg 2 I been playing so much in my early days
And today I just have came a cross of this teaser that just been posted like a day ago..

15 Aug 2013, 02:27 AM

Is this real life?

What do you mean.. ? or you just trying to be funny.. :/

its WW2 RTS if you haven't heard of Blitzkrieg games before..
15 Aug 2013, 05:16 AM

15 Aug 2013, 07:33 AM

Wow , looks nice and lots of like coh :D. Any idea when this is coming out or does text in trailer tell it?
15 Aug 2013, 15:43 PM

I remember playing playing blitzkrieg 1 to death when I was younger, I loved that game can't wait!
15 Aug 2013, 16:02 PM

Permanently Banned
why do i have the feeling that this game its pissing on coh2?
15 Aug 2013, 17:34 PM

blitzkrieg 2 was a very very bad game :D. i wouldnt be too hyped about b3 if i were u rofl.
15 Aug 2013, 18:18 PM

Permanently Banned
blitzkrieg 2 was a very very bad game :D. i wouldnt be too hyped about b3 if i were u rofl.

Wrong! Coh1 was a piece of art, and i got hyped when coh2 was announced, unfortunately it turned out to be a piece of crap.

If bk2 was that bad i dont really care, from this trailer i see a great game.
15 Aug 2013, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2013, 18:18 PMFritzX

Wrong! Coh1 was a piece of art, and i got hyped when coh2 was announced, unfortunately it turned out to be a piece of crap.

If bk2 was that bad i dont really care, from this trailer i see a great game.

so ure singed up on coh2.org and u think its crap. Kappa
15 Aug 2013, 21:43 PM

Coh and Blitzkrieg are 2 different type of RTS games.. and both great in its own way..

No info on when it will come out.. I think its in pre-alpha state atm
Will keep this updated if something new comes out for those who cares for 1 more WW2 RTS games and here is not for Flame War...
16 Aug 2013, 13:26 PM

Great news.

The creators of "Blitzkrieg-3" promise to capture the gaming market

The Russian company Nival announces the launch of a strategic game "Blitzkrieg-3", dedicated to the events of the Second World War. Since the release of "Blitzkrieg 2" has been eight years and, according to the founder and CEO of the company Sergey Orlovsky, now out for the next series of "good time". It seems he is not mistaken. Last Friday, the news that the game is in development, led the top Russian Twitter, surpassing even the post Navalny on the privatization of apartments Sobyanin.

Sergei Orlov is developing games for 16 years. Like most developers, the first he liked to play, and then decided to do something different. At the time, Russia did not have the gaming market as such, so that Sergei Orlov and his colleagues literally on the knee were making their first products. Then the games began to be sold in Russia and abroad. "Blitzkrieg" - one of the most successful projects Nival, the first and second parts of the game sold well not only in our country but also in the West, in total were sold over two million copies.

The structure and characteristics of the business model of the new "Blitzkrieg", which includes an online multiplayer mode and single mode single-user, will be announced this afternoon, but Mr. Orlowski told RBC daily, that the development was carried out 2.5 years into creating the game were involved in about 50 people, and the costs were "many millions of dollars."

Open test "blitzkrieg-3" will be announced before the end of the year, which means that anyone will be able to assess the merits of the game. To take into account the historical realities, manufacturers attracted to its creation consultant. According to Mr. Orlowski, games, correctly reflect the historical balance of power in the events of World War II, not so much. "Some foreign developers represent our country in a bad light, but you need not to ban such games, and issue its own that show how things were in fact" - that is the opinion of the founder of Nival.

Nevertheless, in "Blitzkrieg-3" the game is the first, so developers do not have to sacrifice for the sake of historical accuracy fan.

"Game Audience should be wide enough - says Mr. Orlowski. - On the one hand, it is fans of the first two games, which are many. On the other hand, the fans strategies. Russia in this respect differs from all over the world are thoughtful people who like strategy games. In America, mainly popular action games, shooters, sports games, and we have just the most popular strategy and role-playing games. " According to Mr. Orlov, the two closest genre. And usually, the studio that knows how to make complex products or concentrated on one or the other.

"Five to seven years ago, it turned out that the PC market has slowed down and grew strongly once the market consoles. Strategy could be done only on the PC, and role-playing games on the PC and consoles. Therefore, all the developers have switched to role play. We are actively developing markets tablets and smartphones, which can provide a yield strategies "- added Mr. Orlov.

But, according to the head of the video studio "Gambling" Alexei Shunkova, the demand of various genres of talk is not quite correct.

"On their own genres just arisen because of the fact that games with similar mechanics, there are many. There was a good idea, it proved popular, there were imitators, and that their projects together give birth to the genre. Of course, there are genres more or less mass - to militants objective has more people than in the strategy - says Mr. Shunkov. - But the very notion of "genre" underlines the popularity and size of this game mechanics. With the release of the second "blitzkrieg" it took a long time, but the strategy genre is not limited to them. During this time, for example, there was a second StarCraft. Of the more intimate topics - Order of War, the largest strategic project from the studio, which is now better known thanks to World of Tanks. During this period there were also games such as Supreme Commander 2, Dawn of War 2, Command & Conquer 4 ".

However, Mr. Orlowski hopes that "Blitzkrieg-3" will be repaid in one to two years after the launch as the first two.
16 Aug 2013, 14:02 PM

Oh great info ! great find! thanks for posting! :)
16 Aug 2013, 14:13 PM

as I understood english version of site is still under consruction.

But you can register for beta -test http://ru.blitzkrieg.com/

It is easy, you can use google chrome translater for help
16 Aug 2013, 15:50 PM

Hope this is good ! :)
Hux
16 Aug 2013, 18:00 PM
Patrion 14

Pass. Get a new Sudden Strike game made ASAP, I will throw my money at that..
17 Aug 2013, 09:34 AM

Blitzkrieg, Sudden Strike, CoH (VANILA) are the best RTS games I ve ever played.

In case CoH2 will die out in 7-8 monthes, I hope to switch to Blitzkrig 3, or AS 2
17 Aug 2013, 21:30 PM

Blitzkrieg, Sudden Strike, CoH (VANILA) are the best RTS games I ve ever played.

In case CoH2 will die out in 7-8 monthes, I hope to switch to Blitzkrig 3, or AS 2

yeah! those 3 games you listed are amazing!!! love them
19 Aug 2013, 23:18 PM

Loved blitzkrieg one, hope they can make something similair to that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Germany 756
unknown 19
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L