Login

russian armor

Locked Post/ Blamed for trolling

26 Feb 2018, 17:12 PM

This is in correspondence to my earlier thread that got locked. https://www.coh2.org/topic/68147/okw-op-and-playing-as-axis-is-not-challenging-thoughts

I was ridiculed about my player card, blamed for trolling and my thread was shut down. I am very new to posting content on coh2.org and do not specifically know what is allowed and what is not. I tried to provide all the evidence I could to justify my personal opinion. I sincerly apologise if I hurt anyone or the moderators on the forum.

I never refuse to play with any player, abuse him or doubt him because of the player card or his views about the game balance. I believe in freedom of speech. Anyway, I will keep away from posting on coh2.org from now on. I guess not everyone is acceptable in this community. Sincere apologies to everyone.

Best Regards,
Dedo
26 Feb 2018, 17:44 PM

show playercard before we can start this discussion
26 Feb 2018, 17:55 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

26 Feb 2018, 17:57 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

This is in correspondence to my earlier thread that got locked. https://www.coh2.org/topic/68147/okw-op-and-playing-as-axis-is-not-challenging-thoughts

I was ridiculed about my player card, blamed for trolling and my thread was shut down. I am very new to posting content on coh2.org and do not specifically know what is allowed and what is not. I tried to provide all the evidence I could to justify my personal opinion. I sincerly apologise if I hurt anyone or the moderators on the forum.

I never refuse to play with any player, abuse him or doubt him because of the player card or his views about the game balance. I believe in freedom of speech. Anyway, I will keep away from posting on coh2.org from now on. I guess not everyone is acceptable in this community. Sincere apologies to everyone.

Best Regards,
Dedo

Well you can have your own opinion ofc, but that's not = the truth :)
And your wishes were really out of mind sorry^^
--> Troll for the most people.
27 Feb 2018, 14:26 PM

Best Regards,
Dedo

Of course it's not ideal if you felt ridiculed when you were in fact serious. But you must understand that the things you were proposing seemed to be extremely disproportional to your experiences.

First of all you seemed to base this on a single 4v4 match. The game has never really been balanced to 4v4 and even less so because it the limited player base makes it next to impossible to create a balanced matchmaking.

Furthermore you had arguments that osttruppen should be nerfed and based this on you being able to take out a KV-1 with 10(!!) simultaneous panzerfausts. That's 250 munitions on a single tank which makes it comparable to some of the most expensive abilities in the game!

The thing about balancing is that even minor changes can make a vast impact. So when you just run into a post and start swinging the nerf hammer wildly around, don't be surprised if people look on in disbelief at what they just witnessed.

After looking at your playercard you seem to have next to no experience in 1v1 which IMO is really the only place you can truly test your own abilities.

So I would encourage you to play 10-15 1v1 matches with OKW and OSTheer using the same units and abilities that you just critizised and see if you still feel the same way.

If you do this and still feel the same way, then make another post starting out with the issues rather than presenting the solutions and then we can have a serious debate on the matter :thumbsup:
27 Feb 2018, 23:12 PM

Some play coh for fun and some play to climb the ladder (aka the Tryhards) and both is fine, of course, but please consider that the balance is focused on 1v1.
I can assure you that almost all of your suggestions would completely break the balance, for example the soviet sniper is considered the best in teamgames because of the 2 man team.
And fausting a KV-1 with 10 ostruppen at once isnt a legit strat, most of the time o_O

Nobody in the previous thread wanted to be rude, i guess, bur for the top ladder player these suggestions are just hilarious.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★