Login

russian armor

About Jacksons

PAGES (14)down
2 Mar 2018, 14:49 PM

Don't shoot'n drive. I wonder why I've never seen your kind complain about the accuracy of the Comet or Pershing.

Because they have maybe a better moving accuracy?
3 Mar 2018, 05:51 AM

Can't stop smiling when i see Puma and Pershing accuracy discussion.

Pershing vs Puma + heat

https://youtu.be/2SE-6vROjrA?t=6
3 Mar 2018, 14:40 PM
Admin Red  Badge

A couple of offtopic and flame posts invised (#84 - #89). I earnestly advise those posters concerned to halt their non constructive behaviour. Resolve personal issues via PM or Steam. Back to topic.

3 Mar 2018, 15:55 PM

Can't stop smiling when i see Puma and Pershing accuracy discussion.

Pershing vs Puma + heat

https://youtu.be/2SE-6vROjrA?t=6
rng god blessed the puma
3 Mar 2018, 19:09 PM

the thread is getting off topic. The jackson is supposed to be a different weight class than the puma, seeing as how the m36 is supposed to tackle the best of the axis heavy. The jackson should be better

Instead of just giving the Jackson more HP, a different route could have been taken, using inspiration from the Puma.

The jackson's survivability could have been boost by giving it better sight, rotation, and smoke. A "puma on steroid" with the teeth to hurt heavy tank.
4 Mar 2018, 09:32 AM

Instead of just giving the Jackson more HP, a different route could have been taken, using inspiration from the Puma.

The jackson's survivability could have been boost by giving it better sight, rotation, and smoke. A "puma on steroid" with the teeth to hurt heavy tank.

If the M36 had better sight, rotation and smoke it wouldn't be a "Puma on steroid".

It would be the ultimate "Kiter" and very hard to counter.

In order to be like the Puma (which is a "flanker") it would have to get a different gun profile, becoming rather bad long range but becoming increasingly better win sorter ranges, as I have illustrated in a Puma thread.

Such a unit is already in USF arsenal and it is called the M10. Making the M10 a stock unit and the M36 a doctrinal one would be less problematic.
4 Mar 2018, 11:56 AM

I asked you privately, but since you don't reply, I post it here: Do you mind keeping the puma as flanker discussion within your own thread instead of keeping it bringing up in here over and over again despite us two agreeing with moderation?
4 Mar 2018, 21:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2018, 09:32 AMVipper

It (the jackson) would be the ultimate "Kiter" and very hard to counter.

That's the idea.

The jackson need to be powerful enough to counter the likes of king tiger and jagdtiger. There isn't really anything more powerful for the USF to use, aside from the super pershing.

The jackson need to be buffed and it was a question of how. Making it into the ultimate kite still mean the german can punish bad play.

4 Mar 2018, 22:47 PM

again, range to 55 and jackson is balanced
5 Mar 2018, 15:59 PM

That's the idea.

The jackson need to be powerful enough to counter the likes of king tiger and jagdtiger. There isn't really anything more powerful for the USF to use, aside from the super pershing.

The jackson need to be buffed and it was a question of how. Making it into the ultimate kite still mean the german can punish bad play.

I understand your idea of making the jackson the last hope in terms of AT for the USF. But the fact is that USF always has a lot of AT in their infantry, plus a well balanced AT gun, plus almost always floating on resources (specially in team games).

Jackson doesnt need to be that powerfull to snipe KT or JT, because you invalide all of the others axis tanks aswell, specially OST: Panther, Tiger, P4, Stugs.
5 Mar 2018, 16:23 PM

That's the idea.

Unless you least all changes in your suggestion from the current live with an estimation of values it is hard to comment on the suggestion.

It would be rather hard to balance a kiter unit that is faster then most axis counters.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS