Login

russian armor

OKW troops compared to SU/UKF/USF

16 Feb 2018, 19:03 PM

Ostheer may be following (if I have the time).And the main reasons for making this comparisions were:
- Countering those "Unit X from OKW is OP nerf plz" threads on steam .
- Showing that some OKW units are underperfoming
- Giving other players some kind of advice which units should be used to counter allied units and which better not

Alright just as I figured, thanks.

Can't wait for the Wehr version, because honestly the only thing keep me away from them atm is their 4 man squads to be honest, I used to play OKW before because of their vet, good Armor and retreat point, but now that all of these have been nerfed...
16 Feb 2018, 19:44 PM

Alright just as I figured, thanks.

Can't wait for the Wehr version, because honestly the only thing keep me away from them atm is their 4 man squads to be honest, I used to play OKW before because of their vet, good Armor and retreat point, but now that all of these have been nerfed...

Being playing Ost more and they are a ton of fun to play. Grens are pretty good against allied infantry and I like them a lot.
16 Feb 2018, 21:43 PM

Being playing Ost more and they are a ton of fun to play. Grens are pretty good against allied infantry and I like them a lot.

I'd still rather wish they had a 5 man squad upgrade like the British, retreat point (but I guess it would be the nerfed version so no point anymore) and perhaps some beefed up Armor (been playing CoH recently and the Tigers and Panthers there feel sooo much better) but hey, you're kinda right, I'm enjoying them more than before which is sort of all that matters.
16 Feb 2018, 21:51 PM

Infantry AT doesn't deal deflection damage in coh1. Tigers and such can bounce frontal bazooka shots without being whittled down. It's absolutely crazy how much of an effect 0 deflection damage has on making tanks feel like, well, tanks.

Also in coh1, handheld infantry was much less accessible for allies. Unless you got paras or rangers, it was sticky bombs and stolen schrecks.
16 Feb 2018, 22:09 PM

Infantry AT doesn't deal deflection damage in coh1. Tigers and such can bounce frontal bazooka shots without being whittled down. It's absolutely crazy how much of an effect 0 deflection damage has on making tanks feel like, well, tanks.

Also in coh1, handheld infantry was much less accessible for allies. Unless you got paras or rangers, it was sticky bombs and stolen schrecks.

CoH1 is also a game where mini tank dropped from a glider can kill tiger reliably and cost efficiently.
16 Feb 2018, 22:22 PM

Yeah I've watched xcom/xereborn troll people with tetrarchs too. Most things British in either coh kind of fly in the face of balance and design. I mean, CoH1 is indeed a game where there's Opposing Fronts.

And, uh, a stuart in coh2 can solo a KT in that same fashion. I wonder if the new m8 can now that I think about it...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★