Login

russian armor

The best way course of action that relic may doing

10 Feb 2018, 16:13 PM

We all know, taht relic now in big finance trouble and near to closure, they abandoding coh 2 and dow 3 for thier next project and now people rant about aoe 4 and next relic projects and will massively boycott them. I see problem that people simply afraid that aoe 4 will be abandoding in undinished state withou expansions, or even if tehy finished game and give the game all content and expansions, afraid that relic may will release horrible patch that broke many things and simply instead make horfixes will abandon game. So, I just write here the best way of course for action taht relic may do, if they in big finance trouble:
1)For COH 2, just make final patch that fix all sh!t and broken things that make the last patch for the game. After this many coh 2 fans stop rant about you
2)For DOW III, since you don't have budget, launch site with steam account verification, give for gamers that bought dow 3 before abandoding game sorry presents for relic games or any sega games that cost at least 20$, many dow 3 that rant will become much quiter and many will calm down.
3)For AOE 4, just don't even try abandon game in unfinished state like dow 3 or broken state like coh 2, just don't even try, if you will do this, you kill themselves. If you feel that don't be able to will properly support game, better cancel aoe 4 or give them to another developer.
I hope some of relic employers read it and take this text on a note and talking with relic leadership stuff about it.
See ya later, I wish you all the best and to get out of a plight.
P.S. Somebody delete form title bookmar, I regret delete "Bookmark" word when I copy this title from another forums.
10 Feb 2018, 17:33 PM

For COH 2, just make final patch that fix all sh!t and broken things that make the last patch for the game. After this many coh 2 fans stop rant about you

Final patch© that will for sure stop rant© would be the one shutdowns the battle server :megusta:
11 Feb 2018, 15:20 PM

I think English machine broke.
11 Feb 2018, 15:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 16:13 PMValeran

1)For COH 2, just make final patch that fix all sh!t and broken things that make the last patch for the game. After this many coh 2 fans stop rant about you

That is a cute thought. A patch that fixes >all< broken things from Relic? We wont ever see that happen, for any game.
11 Feb 2018, 16:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 16:13 PMValeran

We all know

, taht relic now in big finance trouble and near to closure, they abandoding coh 2 and dow 3 for thier next project and now people rant about aoe 4 and next relic projects and will massively boycott them.

Why do you feel free to speak for everyone here? Because NOBODY knows how Relic is doing behind closed doors, everything is simple speculation.
11 Feb 2018, 17:14 PM

fix all sh!t

I can't believe no one has thought of this before.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★