Login

russian armor

COH3 Improvement Automatch Ban List

8 Feb 2018, 21:27 PM

For COH3 automatch, I would like a personal banned players list for automatch. The opposite of the friends list. Never put me in a match with these glue eating shmegma clumps.

So many toxic players, players who crash all the time, AFK internet surfers, etc.

Relic please. Just please :S
8 Feb 2018, 22:05 PM
Donator 11

I think the setting to block chat with enemy is better. What you propose could mean that for example all top10 players could block each other to get easier matches.
9 Feb 2018, 18:57 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

For COH3 automatch, I would like a personal banned players list for automatch. The opposite of the friends list. Never put me in a match with these glue eating shmegma clumps.

So many toxic players, players who crash all the time, AFK internet surfers, etc.

Relic please. Just please :S

The thing is:

Then you just report all good players, so you will not play vs them anymore and ggwp. Only wins incoming for you.

So this will never happend.

And tbh befor you get your wish:
--> I want a rejoin function^^

(I spoke with Kyle about it and we had a discuss about it. Tho I think i can't tell you the informations about it. Sorry)
9 Feb 2018, 23:45 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I want customizable hotkeys. >:)
10 Feb 2018, 00:10 AM
10 Feb 2018, 01:06 AM

If you ban players from facing you in ladder, then why not just ban all the ones that beat you so you never lose? It wouldn't work.
10 Feb 2018, 01:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 01:06 AMSwift
If you ban players from facing you in ladder, then why not just ban all the ones that beat you so you never lose? It wouldn't work.

This is the 3rd time I am trying to respond to this in the last day or so....

The Ban list would be your team mates only. Not 1v1 opponents. Your leaderboard rank is always pulled down by the people who are AFK, start fights with team mates, base kill, etc...
10 Feb 2018, 03:05 AM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 01:06 AMSwift

It could work with "Banned Teammates" tho! :P
10 Feb 2018, 05:26 AM

The Ban list would be your team mates only

This. Sadly, never will be implemented because of coh2's state: small playerbase [sooner or later]. Same as AT vs AT separated matches. You know how it feels when you want to add some AFK nice person to steam blacklist and finding he's already there and it meant nothing? :guyokay:
10 Feb 2018, 11:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 01:54 AMRosbone

This is the 3rd time I am trying to respond to this in the last day or so....

The Ban list would be your team mates only. Not 1v1 opponents. Your leaderboard rank is always pulled down by the people who are AFK, start fights with team mates, base kill, etc...

1vs1 is the way to go man
10 Feb 2018, 12:01 PM

this is a very good idea and we need also a ingame chat block feature
10 Feb 2018, 12:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 01:54 AMRosbone

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2018, 03:05 AMd0ggY

Although again you could just ban teammates who were too scrubby for your tastes and couldn't carry you, since it's very easy to just ban someone for the wrong reasons. I think the system would have to be a lot more refined before anything like this could be implemented.
10 Feb 2018, 13:29 PM
Donator 11

Banning teammates won't work either. The problem with teamkillers and leavers is only apparent in elo hell, becouse even if they are good this is the place where they will end if they just sabotage every match they play. And there is such a huge number of these problematic people there, that banning only 10 would barely make any difference. And giving more bans is impossible since it would be too helpful for finding a match with a carrier.
11 Feb 2018, 02:11 AM

And there is such a huge number of these problematic people there, that banning only 10 would barely make any difference. And giving more bans is impossible since it would be too helpful for finding a match with a carrier.

I think you have a good idea. Limit the number of bans to 5 or 10. It would also make the GUI interface easy for Relic to make. I would probably only ban 3-5 people and I play everyday with noobs in ELO hell. But certain names come up and immediately I say "Oh yeah, that is the asshat that starts fights every match." I wont name names here since that seems not cool by site standards. Although this is almost always premade teams. If they start losing they gang up on the non team member for some troll fun.

I do not think it would change your rank much since game 1 is rank 5000 player, game 2 is rank 100....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★