Login

russian armor

Give toggleable chase option for armor

18 Jan 2018, 20:10 PM

Pretty much title.

I think game really need an option for armor to prevent it from chasing units you ordered to attack.

I, personally, lost so much of my armor, because for me coh2 has like 0.5 second deley between my orders, and as british for excample, with their insanly fast tanks, its usually critical.
18 Jan 2018, 20:26 PM

pressing "stop" after ordering the attack move should do it
18 Jan 2018, 21:46 PM
Donator 33

Indeed, just a paying attention item relevant to all RTS
18 Jan 2018, 21:48 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

And add a option for my squads to automatically retreat once they are down to one model while you are at it. thanks relic
18 Jan 2018, 22:35 PM

Not gonna happen, sadly. iirc, there was such thing even in DoW. I'd be glad to see such option not only for vehicles but even more for ATGs. That click on enemy's unit won't initiate chasing.
And add a option for my squads to automatically retreat once they are down to one model while you are at it. thanks relic

There are many QoL changes but by your sarcasm this has to be considered as l2p :guyokay: Why?
18 Jan 2018, 22:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2018, 21:48 PMluvnest

Well, I like your sercasm, but if you think that artifical depth of the game via "press attack and then press stop" is better then having one specific button for such move is better.

Not to mention that this is quite retarded, how many players in general should know about that. If you turn on your logic, then pressing attack and then pressing stop, in the mind of normal human being would most likely mean "stop last order compleatly", not "derp keep attacking but dont chase"

Not saying its hard to do and not even saying adding this option is nessesry, but replying with sarcasm in context "wow, this is such oblivious thing and good thing" is kinda retarded.

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2018, 22:35 PMHater

There are many QoL changes but by your sarcasm this has to be considering as l2p :guyokay: Why?

This is pro-coh2 leage misterminds, ones they were raped by some design flaws and they want everyone to expirience this as well.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★