Login

russian armor

Teamkillers

5 Jan 2018, 18:41 PM

Hi all,it’s first time that I wrote on this forum and I don’t know how to use it well. I have a request..in a 3v3 random games I meet a teamkiller and I want to ask if it was possible to report that guy...and of course if it have sense or it’s just useless and nothing will happen. Thanks for the answers.
5 Jan 2018, 18:45 PM

Hey! Welcome welcome! You surely can talk about these things on this forum, but you can't openly accuse anyone of cheating. So talking about team killers is totally fine, but as long as you also don't openly state the players name we are all good.

Now as for reporting him. Yes it can be done, but I don't see it having any kind of impact since Relic's focus and resources are far removed from CoH2. It would be better to just ignore these kind of players, since they are pretty rare when I think of my own experiences.

If they start teamkilling, just instantly leave. They enjoy teamkilling and they enjoy seeing the rage. Don't give them any recognition or any pleasure and just instantly leave. Remember, they don't enjoy teamkilling ai, because ai doesn't give a damn lol.
5 Jan 2018, 19:19 PM

Oh hey Chicago :welcome:
5 Jan 2018, 19:31 PM

Vaz
5 Jan 2018, 20:22 PM

It would be nice if Relic used their programming prowess to discourage this. It can be easily identified through the statistics the game collects. There is a certain acceptable quantity of friend fire damage that accumulates in a normal game. In a game with this kind of asshole, there is a much higher range of friendly fire damage. This data could then be used to seperate the asshole from the rest, maybe in a teamkiller match pool where they can compete to see who forces the other team to win first. They can also just be conventional and issue temp bans or mp bans. They wouldn't really even have to maintain it, it would be automatic.
5 Jan 2018, 21:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2018, 20:22 PMVaz
It would be nice if Relic used their programming prowess to discourage this. It can be easily identified through the statistics the game collects. There is a certain acceptable quantity of friend fire damage that accumulates in a normal game. In a game with this kind of asshole, there is a much higher range of friendly fire damage. This data could then be used to seperate the asshole from the rest, maybe in a teamkiller match pool where they can compete to see who forces the other team to win first. They can also just be conventional and issue temp bans or mp bans. They wouldn't really even have to maintain it, it would be automatic.
he ask me multiple times to surrender after 1 min of game..I ask why and he started to insulting me with hard words..then he started to shots my Britt QG with 2 britts antitank gun and so forced me to quit
9 Jan 2018, 13:58 PM

Permanently Banned
Lets talk real, with some (90%) of the crap boring maps that this game have, its more fun make tk in base since first second!
9 Jan 2018, 14:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2018, 13:58 PMBravus
Lets talk real, with some (90%) of the crap boring maps that this game have, its more fun make tk in base since first second!

You are starting to get annoying me with all your threads and comments.

A) Play your custom shelde, sittard summer and co

B) Don't troll in other forumthreads

C) Deinstall the game and play another game?
9 Jan 2018, 14:13 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hi all,it’s first time that I wrote on this forum and I don’t know how to use it well. I have a request..in a 3v3 random games I meet a teamkiller and I want to ask if it was possible to report that guy...and of course if it have sense or it’s just useless and nothing will happen. Thanks for the answers.

Well we talked via PM :)
14 Jan 2018, 21:20 PM

If you meet a teamkiller, just quit.
I coh2 teamkillers are a special breed of dumb.
They are also those who quit after losing fuel 5 min in the game.
14 Jan 2018, 21:23 PM

the next time i will get matched up with a guy named "My dad is Trump" i will lay some demos into his base. mark my words
14 Jan 2018, 21:24 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

the next time i will get matched up with a guy named "My dad is Trump" i will lay some demos into his base. mark my words

Bad, because when you get reported here you will receive ban.
15 Jan 2018, 00:42 AM

Really?! if someone does TK in games he can get banned here ?
15 Jan 2018, 08:56 AM

how long?
15 Jan 2018, 09:07 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2018, 00:42 AMrush

Really?! if someone does TK in games he can get banned here ?

yes, if people report it with replay.

http://prntscr.com/i0m2lb

how long?

Depends how often he got reported already.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★