Login

russian armor

Please Help: Blizzards

5 Jan 2018, 07:57 AM

I have not dabbled with world builder for a while now, so decided to make a specific map :ie Blizzards and deep snow. So maps all but finished and i look on the internet for a scar code for blizzards, i find one i've use in previous map building that i know works. As much as i try i cannot get the scar code to work, so try another and same result Not Working. Does anyone know if cold tech has a fault ?? do blizzards still work with Company Of Heros 2 maps??
Any Help with this matter will be greatly appriciated
6 Jan 2018, 01:32 AM

I hate to state the obvious, but are you enabling cold tech when testing in custom matches?

Blizzards are no longer on by default, but you enable it as per custom match game rules.

Or do you mean by "Not Working" that the map is not building or exporting somehow? Or is it crashing ingame? Because that would greatly change the situation.
6 Jan 2018, 09:45 AM

I hate to state the obvious, but are you enabling cold tech when testing in custom matches?

Blizzards are no longer on by default, but you enable it as per custom match game rules.

Or do you mean by "Not Working" that the map is not building or exporting somehow? Or is it crashing ingame? Because that would greatly change the situation.
6 Jan 2018, 09:51 AM

Greatly appreciate you getting back with this query.
The map works fine, i can play the map but no blizzards.I have not used World Builder for a while and back then cold tech never had to be enabled, So without sounding dim, How do i enable cold tech?
6 Jan 2018, 10:56 AM

I have managed to figure it out, Turns out the scar code i was using was wrong so i used a scar file from coh2 maps i knew worked because i played it the other day.
Thanks for your help
6 Jan 2018, 19:50 PM

That was going to be my precise advice to you. :D

I tend to extract stuff like that from existing maps that I know work as a template, then modify from there.

Glad to hear you've got it working!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS