Login

russian armor

Looking for Mentor

23 Dec 2017, 12:27 PM

Hi all!

I just started playing CoH2 a couple of days ago and got really hooked by it.

I'm not completely new to RTS so some basics are given.
Still I'd like to learn about different strategies and my role on the battlefield depending on different situations. I looked up some guides especially on this site but I don't feel really comfortable with "learning from the book" only.

Since I got nothing else to do in the next weeks and I'm pretty open for any playtime I'm a reliable student that just wants to improve in any topic you could mention.

Wishing you a blessed christmas time - Kr0nk0rk3n

Edit:
I do have a mic
prefered timezone would be gmt+1 since I'm german.
That applies to my prefered language, too but I'm not to shy to speak midlevel english or broken french to you if you prefer.
I'm mostly interested Soviet and Ostheer tactics since I do no have the other armies yet.
I'd most like to learn about 2v2 -4v4 since I find those modes the most confusing.
23 Dec 2017, 15:33 PM

I amm really interested in this too, as Kr0nk0rk3n i just get the game (got the master collection) and i wish to get really deep in it and learn a lot.
23 Dec 2017, 15:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If you are seeking a mentor, I would suggest you respectively edit your posts to give a little more information.

e.g.

1) Do you have a mic?

2) What is/are your preferred languages and time zone?

3) What are the game modes which interest you? e.g. 1v1

4) Which armies do you prefer to play?

Absent this information, you may like to post replays in the Review Section, setting out your loss and asking for advice.
23 Dec 2017, 16:21 PM

Helpinghans did some streams a few days ago covering the basics of the game, don't know if he will post them, and on tuesdays he analyses replays at players request.

I suggest trying to watch those streams and other players streams in general to give you an idea of build order and caping order.
23 Dec 2017, 16:30 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2017, 16:21 PMJZuna
Helpinghans did some streams a few days ago covering the basics of the game, don't know if he will post them, and on tuesdays he analyses replays at players request.

I suggest trying to watch those streams and other players streams in general to give you an idea of build order and caping order.

Also have a look into the guide section, any coh2 streams and replay Review.

And then just play the game and try things out :)

Atm there is no time for a Mentoring Programm + need to find Mentors^^
23 Dec 2017, 18:20 PM

I enjoy helping newcomers. Add me on steam if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dabessmang/
12 Jan 2018, 14:29 PM

I got you on my sights comrade, post up a replay and I'll be leaving notes for you to improve your play!@
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★