Login

russian armor

FRP details

21 Dec 2017, 10:38 AM

Hi all, i have some questions about FRPs , the reinforcement penality how is applied? For every single unit on map? If with my OKW with FRP activated i'm reinforcing with a truck on the frontline, the penality is the same? For USF is the same too? If i have units in my base, they have + 75% like units near the major?
Thanks.
21 Dec 2017, 17:11 PM

The penalties are global, unfortunately.

It's a nerf to reinforcement with an FRP active rather than a nerf to FRPs themselves.
21 Dec 2017, 18:47 PM
Donator 11

The idea is that it should be a decision whether you have your FRP active or not. The problem is that it is not easy to see as the penalty isn't exactly harsh.
22 Dec 2017, 00:42 AM

Thanks for your info guys, i love the FRP delay change that needs tiers up to upgrade, but with a delayed FRP it seems too much that reinforcment penality, when okw builds tier 3, in 3 minutes normally you could have a katyusha or some other form of indirect fire for infantry waves that retreat on med base. You can't keep them alive with FRP activated, the same for brits. Usf is better cause you can move your FRP, but OKW, in some maps you are dead under arty fire with that penality.
22 Dec 2017, 09:24 AM

OKW, in some maps you are dead under arty fire with that penality.

Which is great
23 Dec 2017, 02:18 AM

The FRP change was completely unnecessary in my opinion. They're basically worthless and should never be used now. If they were going to be nerfed, then making them come out later was all that was needed.
23 Dec 2017, 03:39 AM

Well... The Major FRP is "Free" and USF is the faction that depends on it the most in the lategame vs MGs.
26 Dec 2017, 22:40 PM

OKW FRP is not used in 1v1s and in team games it has no time window to be useful. By the time you'd be ready with the trucks and to pay the 300MP, it's already most likely being targeted by calliope/priest/katyusha/etc. So, might as well build it back in base and forget about it.
26 Dec 2017, 23:05 PM

Yeah FRPs tend to be a problem for players who have lost the match in the early game and don't have any of the comeback mechanics they would need to not just drag out a loss.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★