Login

russian armor

countering a stack

1 Dec 2017, 14:40 PM

i dont blame the automatch system but it seem i am always get punch in the face whenever i solo queue the 2 vs 2 so i am gonna go to the topic..
how to defeat a stack or a team ? it seem very imposibble to do that because you have a 2 brain (in this case 2 vs 2) working as one and usually they are coordinated to overwhelm certain point or certain player until they wipe his asset and procede to attack another well in practice it was a good strategy but it very frustating to try fight them

like i said before i dont blame the automatch system or the strat itself but can anyone teach me to atleast have a fighting chance against this

well before anyone asking i curently have 300 hours+ in the game
and favorite faction is the US and OKW
1 Dec 2017, 16:36 PM

I think by stack you mean an arranged team. It's always going to be tough facing coordinated players, but it's not impossible. If you can organise your teammate around a strategy, then you will immediately be in a much better position. If not, help them out whenever you win an engagement and pick fights that let you attack simultaneously.

300 hours isn't really a lot for this game, so keep playing more games and you'll improve fast. You soon get a good sense of flow and will be able to aid teammates without even putting much conscious thought into it.
1 Dec 2017, 19:57 PM

Sometimes if you just go balls out aggresive against one of the players when you get a chance, it might buy you a window into the game and hopefully your team mate will take advantage too. Time will give them room to prepare a plan and execute it, so try to deny them that .. :/

Can always ask people you play against if they would like to join you for 2's.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★