Login

russian armor

Request of replay review

29 Nov 2017, 00:55 AM

Lately I´ve been having trouble to face combat with my enemies I dont really know what am I doing wrong .... I think my brain its broken... here I leave my gameplay so you´ll have a good laugh and also see my faults so I can improve. Thank you guys :)

https://www.coh2.org/replay/66099/spammer-v
29 Nov 2017, 02:05 AM
Donator 11

In order to get the replay review you need to specify which player in the replay is you. I think you may not get it though becouse of the rough chat.
29 Nov 2017, 02:50 AM

That chat :faint:

Basically, what Ferwiner said. Identify who you are, and it may get reviewed. The chat will be a factor though and it's pretty bad. I'm guessing Carlos Antonio is you? Reason it wouldn't get reviewed is it's not too fun to sit through a game with a lot of BM. Perhaps if you could point out timestamps or moments of particular importance that need reviewing?
29 Nov 2017, 11:09 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hello ctorresp96,

2 things:

1) When you use another name in this forum, then write your nickname in the thread

2) Yeah the chat man...

--> Play a new match, be nice in the chat, upload it and ask for review and then I promise you somebody will Review it and will give you Tips.

See you next time. GL in your games
29 Nov 2017, 15:34 PM

In order to get the replay review you need to specify which player in the replay is you. I think you may not get it though becouse of the rough chat.

Ikr he was a bit harsh at me I was playing as Carlos, the british forces... I found myself constantly struggling to cope with against blobs and I´ve tried to make aa guns before, normally they dont work anymore... because they get placed too late in my game ...by there they will have some artillery and outplay my strategy with blobs and that... dont really know how to counter that
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★