Login

russian armor

How to stream? (Help please)

22 Nov 2017, 12:40 PM

I have linked my twitch account to my coh2.org account but whenever I stream it only shows my name on the first page that I am streaming, the game I am streaming is not shown (Which is COH2). I tried to login to twitch through in game menu but it says wrong password and I heard that it is an unfixed bug.

Any tips?

Thanks!
22 Nov 2017, 14:43 PM

Is your problem with the streaming itself or that your name doesn't show up on the front page of the site when live?
22 Nov 2017, 15:32 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I have linked my twitch account to my coh2.org account but whenever I stream it only shows my name on the first page that I am streaming, the game I am streaming is not shown (Which is COH2). I tried to login to twitch through in game menu but it says wrong password and I heard that it is an unfixed bug.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Yes you can't link coh2 and twitch together via ingame lobby from coh2. This does not work anymore sadly.

You know that you have to go to your stream and then under "edit" you can choose which game you are going to play.

http://prntscr.com/hdtr7s
22 Nov 2017, 17:12 PM

Normally it shows automatically (assuming your talking about the coh2 category on the twitch game/app.

You have to put in your info on the coh2 website for it to show on front page here.

Now back to the first topic, last night my stream wasn't showing up in the twitch coh2 category for some reason despite my twitch/stream recognizing the game I'm playing. I tried restarting and whatnot still didn't work. Not sure why
22 Nov 2017, 20:10 PM

Yes you can't link coh2 and twitch together via ingame lobby from coh2. This does not work anymore sadly.

You know that you have to go to your stream and then under "edit" you can choose which game you are going to play.

http://prntscr.com/hdtr7s

Thanks a lot man :D It fixed my issue!
22 Nov 2017, 20:44 PM
Donator 11

Now back to the first topic, last night my stream wasn't showing up in the twitch coh2 category for some reason despite my twitch/stream recognizing the game I'm playing. I tried restarting and whatnot still didn't work. Not sure why

Maybe twitch banned you like everywhere else does eventually :megusta:
22 Nov 2017, 21:00 PM

Maybe twitch banned you like everywhere else does eventually :megusta:

Yeah something to do about freedom of speech not existing. Guess that goes with freedom of streaming as well.

Or maybe it's my views on donations
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS