Login

russian armor

Stuart Match Stats

18 Nov 2017, 19:44 PM

The Stuart Tank efficiency in Match Stats is screwed. I'll have Vet 3 Stuarts survive a game, they should have a parade and holiday dedicated to them but they still only get 53% efficiency in the match stats at the end, it's a travesty!
18 Nov 2017, 20:28 PM

all the efficiency stats are basically broken.

I believe it is supposed to be damage dealt vs recieved, however
It does not record actual damage done, only the made up damage attempted to be done or something like that.

Kills overall are accurate but other than that most of the screen is nonsense.
18 Nov 2017, 22:45 PM

The efficiency stats have always been bad. I'm not sure what they attempted to use for an algorithm, but it's never made sense. I think it's intended to be a damage done/damage received, but it doesn't even accomplish that.

I would have been a lot more useful if it compared mp destroyed to the mp that it cost to field the unit. For example, you buy a pack howie for 380 mp, and use it for 45 minutes. It cost you 380 + 45*13*1.5 = 1257 mp over the length of the match. If the pack howie kills 20 models at an average of 26 mp each, it would have cost the other team 520mp. The efficiency in that case would be about 40%. Something like this would be a lot more useful for balancing than what we currently have. It would make it a lot easier to see which units underperform, at least within each class of units. Some units like AT guns would have lower efficiency numbers just by their nature, but still be needed.
18 Nov 2017, 23:32 PM

Ha! That's hilarious. So since we started playing we have always looked over match stats in a post game dick measuring exercise.

What the hell is "efficiency" anyway I'd much rather see the stats like in COH1 gimmie my kills!
19 Nov 2017, 00:28 AM
Donator 11

Most efficiency stats work pretty well. Actually, usf vehicles are the exception becouse of crew mechanics. The efficiency is value damage of enemy units divided by a product of unit value and number of units of this kind you had through the match. Becouse you can capture weapons, the number of units you had is the number build + number captured. When you repair your tank you hop out. When you come back, it is counted as another, new tank, in that calculation. That is why you will always get low efficiency with usf vehicles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★