Login

russian armor

Need help against USF

8 Nov 2017, 21:51 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

It's come to my attention through various community sources and a well known community caster that USF is blatantly OP. I am an OKW main, and am looking for help in the OKW vs USF matchup, any help would be appreciated. In my replay, I feel like I pulled out to a good lead in the early game, but then his final push really locked me out of the game with BS USF strats and broken units.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/65455/usfop
9 Nov 2017, 09:54 AM
Strategist Badge

It's come to my attention through various community sources and a well known community caster that USF is blatantly OP. I am an OKW main, and am looking for help in the OKW vs USF matchup, any help would be appreciated. In my replay, I feel like I pulled out to a good lead in the early game, but then his final push really locked me out of the game with BS USF strats and broken units.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/65455/usfop

What you needed was more MG34's, i hear they are crazy good long range damage and their crews are super OP as fuck.

Panthers are also like the best all rounders in a a good spot OP.
9 Nov 2017, 14:54 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Moved the thread
9 Nov 2017, 17:02 PM

You see Jae, your problem is you didn't go for a FULL mechanized army. I'm talking like 5 Kubels, 2 luches, and ostwinds. We all know OKW barely holds out early game against the waves of riflemen. I mean what are you going to do once they smoke you? Die from lack of oxygen obviously.

OKW infantry is worthless against Riflemen after they spend 120 munitions per squad and get wiped by one KT shot. Then your tanks are completely nullified by Jacksons and their crazy pen values and their dive capabilities.

USF just has too much V E R S A T I L I T Y that wins games. I'm really ashamed as a human being that I play them.
9 Nov 2017, 18:48 PM

is this a joke?
9 Nov 2017, 19:52 PM

Im afraid you got rekt by Von Ivan, not the USF.
9 Nov 2017, 19:54 PM

lmao retarded rifleman blobs just attack move with superior late game armor and scaling and insta win + crew repairs mean that they just repair their non doctrinal heavy armor instantly so gay how USF is op this patch + dont even need to micro pack howitzer as the autofire range is longer than its barrage range and snipes models off OKW
9 Nov 2017, 19:54 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2017, 19:54 PMSatire
lmao retarded rifleman blobs just attack move with superior late game armor and scaling and insta win + crew repairs mean that they just repair their non doctrinal heavy armor instantly so gay how USF is op this patch + dont even need to micro pack howitzer as the autofire range is longer than its barrage range and snipes models off OKW

Dane is that you?
9 Nov 2017, 19:58 PM

Dane is that you?

USF is also OP because they get free units like captain and lieutenant and major with 200 manpower bleed a second and require upkeep costs. OKW also gets free units but it is shitty compared to the OP stuff USF gets:

forward retreat point that gets healed by a single sturmpioneer squad in 10 seconds and also requires no upkeep cost

repair station that gets healed by a single sturmpioneer squad in 10 seconds also requires no upkeep cost

flak HQ that can penetrate any allied tank apart from kv-1 and is2 that gets healed by a single sturmpioneer squad in 10 seconds also requires no upkeep cost

you are really stupid if you think OKW can compete with usf this patch

dont forget the 57mm AT gun usf has that has never penetrates OKW armor if you dont use 30 munitions every engagement in order to balance its overpowerness which is really overpowered
9 Nov 2017, 20:22 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

is this a joke?

Watch the replay and tell me whether or not this is a joke.

The only joke is having to play okw against #USFOP
11 Nov 2017, 12:03 PM

#USFOP

USF is so izi, once I beat a top 300 OKW player half sleep.
11 Nov 2017, 14:13 PM

Panzerfusliers will now be useless with their new pop cap. OKW is finished
11 Nov 2017, 19:05 PM

Like okw needed pfusies to win lmao.
11 Nov 2017, 19:09 PM

Good.
The matchup vs Wehrmacht, which are getting mostly buffed across the entire board, is a lot more fun to play and interesting to watch.
11 Nov 2017, 19:53 PM

Like okw needed pfusies to win lmao.

I know right lol
11 Nov 2017, 19:53 PM

Good.
The matchup vs Wehrmacht, which are getting mostly buffed across the entire board, is a lot more fun to play and interesting to watch.

you don't undestand. OKW is finished. MG34 is not getting buffed. So the OKW will not be able to fight rushed 57mm at guns!
11 Nov 2017, 21:01 PM

you don't undestand. OKW is finished. MG34 is not getting buffed. So the OKW will not be able to fight rushed 57mm at guns!

Oh right, I forgot they nerfed the OKW Weapon Crews that had Volksgrenadier stats, :hansGG::hansREKT:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 63
unknown 20
Germany 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak