Login

russian armor

DBP Commander Rework

18 Nov 2017, 18:49 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I'm so glad you posted that, I've been trying to find that list for awhile.
When I saw the Scavenge Doctrine pictured I was worried it was going to be changed needlessly.

B-)
29 Nov 2017, 04:23 AM

I hope they make the Greyhound viable in some way , and keep its sight / recon-support Feel to the greyhound, I loved how rewarding it felt having a vet 3 geryhound moving along with your M8's & jackson's to scout for them.

After not playing for a while and returning the greyhounds been directed affected by some of the privious patch changes,( looking @ you armoured skirts cost change) from 50 mu to 70 , on a light vehicle that comes in @ 3 cp's when a luch or puma will. 50 mun for the (well deserved,nerfed) canistershot & 70 for the skirts is too steep of a price for how late it arrives, I may was well have 2.4 zooks or bars:p . The M8 might as well not exist now, making this commander ability compleatly uselesss other then for scouting (witch gets 2 shotted 3 if lucky & skirts or you know ,jagdtiger 1 shot :p)
(yes a understand its a call in and doesnt need tech)

Thats not touching the I&R pathfinders cloaking change :p , ( that needed to happen, was pretty busted slowly creeping up past an mg becuase it couldnt turn and shoot fast enough) but man, that rough for them now you can no longer actualy aproach a positions of defence and hide them in LoS, takes what ''feels'' like ''5'' seconds to cloak. You need to have the ground taken already or not be under-fire, or seen to use them for sight. Artys still the best in the game.

I'm going to find a way to make them work because I enjoy playing them,
& aparently enjoy self harm. (vent over)

people looking for something new or trying this commander out with no avail, check this out, its super old but was well done,the idea still stands, & worth the look

https://www.coh2.org/guides/21804/knowing-is-half-the-battle-recon-company-strategy
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 47
Korea, Republic Of 6
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak