Login

russian armor

Worst teamgame experiences

28 Sep 2017, 12:31 PM

I think this deserves its own thread.

What were your worst experiences in any teamgame and with teamgame mates
28 Sep 2017, 13:19 PM

2v2 scrub randumb when my British teammate decide to wire my base and attack ground with PIATs.
28 Sep 2017, 14:17 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

USA mate is building wire around your soviet t1/t2 and tanktraps around your t3/t4

After that he gets paks and is trying to kill your base.
28 Sep 2017, 14:44 PM

2v2s

Anytime my OKW teammate decides to blobb and "rush" KT

Anytime my teammate sucks and he is talking shit to me. yet it's still a good game and he blames me for sucking. Then a loss reveals him having a ~50-200KD ratio, me having the exact opposite.

Each time that happens it's better than the last. Or worst. Not sure how to word that.

If only there was a thread where you can call out terrible players/apparent blobbers who are just bad yet have the biggest mouths on here and in game. With playercard/replay linked. I'm sure we would all see the same names

28 Sep 2017, 18:04 PM

Wehrmacht teammate not deploying MG42s or building fuel caches and I'm stuck with OKW.
30 Sep 2017, 21:07 PM

My first experience with VCOH. Double USF vs double Wehrmacht.

My USF mate goes weapon regiment while I build barracks. When I'm already in a hest of battle I realise that he is building only mortars and attacking my HQ with them.

It was best (and only) Vcoh experience of min3
30 Sep 2017, 21:33 PM

Any 4v4 random.
nee
30 Sep 2017, 22:56 PM

My teamate was sitting back at base trying to build up his fancy Grand Armee of the Reich while I was naturally getting pummelled. I kepte telling him to flank and su forth but he just said "WAIT!". Finally he made a bee-line to the enemy's HQ sector.
TO his credit he made it all the way. Unfortunately it did absolute fuck all because he kept all of his Panthers eventually got criticalled, and since it was just Panthers and no support like troops in halftracks and such, all he did was scratch their buildings and draw MAYBE some of the enemy units back home.

The irony was that he could have totally crippled the enemy if he just flanked and did long-term damage like cutting off sectors and destroying artillery positions. Of all the opportunities to make a comeback, he decided that the obviously least helpful was the best approach.

The second worst was similar, teammate back and built up army, only in this case he marched his troops right into the middle. I'd say through the middle if he had timed it right and coordinated it with the rest of the team, but since he didn't, they all got smashed.
Vaz
1 Oct 2017, 04:48 AM

I've had far too many to crown 1. I've noticed that my worst teamates love to park units on my m6 mines. Especially while under seige. Also, the allied players that like to concentrate in one area and leave giant defense holes in other areas, which of course allows 1 or 2 players to occupy the whole team while their 3rd flanks for massive damage.
1 Oct 2017, 06:36 AM
Donator 11

In a 3v3 my team of soviets started to wall off the base sector with wire and declared "Not One Step Back". Needless to say they lost every unit they built.
1 Oct 2017, 09:04 AM

I was playing VCoH a year or three back and I got this random guy in 2v2. We were both playing Wehrmacht and I asked him what his strategy was. He answered: 'I build a tank and kill them'. Of course everything went wrong with his plans.
1 Oct 2017, 10:50 AM
Donator 11

In 2vs2 when my teammate built only sturmpioneers.
1 Oct 2017, 13:16 PM

On 2v2 where i got double team while my random mate's side is silent, been hold out for 20 min while pinning and told him to move into the mid and flank.

He told me to chill while massing his Sherman. Only until i got push to my base, with no army left on the field, then only he start moving his tank and killed 1 KT, and then he go "Look, we can do it". A that moment i got completely dumb folded and i just spam surrender. And i didn't leave any more comment after what he did.
1 Oct 2017, 13:21 PM

Once my mate withdrew and refit my whole M10 horde while it was idling in my base in order to build Scotts (against Jagtiger).

1 Oct 2017, 15:45 PM

Once my mate withdrew and refit my whole M10 horde while it was idling in my base in order to build Scotts (against Jagtiger).

lol.
1 Oct 2017, 19:44 PM

Lol true story and nice meme bro
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS