Login

russian armor

Armor Piercing rounds on Jackson should be free

Vaz
2 Sep 2017, 15:48 PM

This ability in the current live is pretty annoying. It costs munitions and it's extremely buggy, with a short timer to boot. If all goes well, 2 to 3 shots can be made. There is some kind of double reload time that happens with the first shot. I had it so bad just now, trying to fire at max range at unit that kept appearing and disappearing in the fog, that the entire ability was consumed without firing a single shot! Until it can be fixed, it should be a free ability with some cool down period between activations.
2 Sep 2017, 16:16 PM

I stopped use it. As MirageFla said
2 Sep 2017, 17:09 PM

It's just bad. Don't bother using it.
2 Sep 2017, 19:29 PM

When you activate it forces a reload, which makes the time to fire take longer. This ability is best used when you are at max range and want to deter a tank. You do get a slight damage boost making the Jackson more lethal against mediums.

The ability actually makes sense, but the way in which it is implemented feels buggy and is hard for users to understand.
2 Sep 2017, 20:01 PM
Donator 11

What Bean said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2 Sep 2017, 21:56 PM

Unlike the ATG version that you should use almost always for assured penetration, the Jackson HVAP should only be used pre-emptively when you see Heavy Armor coming and you won't switch targets, as HVAP bugs out and increases aim time tremendously.
3 Sep 2017, 01:09 AM

Unlike the ATG version that you should use almost always for assured penetration, the Jackson HVAP should only be used pre-emptively when you see Heavy Armor coming and you won't switch targets, as HVAP bugs out and increases aim time tremendously.

Yeah that's the only time I'll ever use it.
4 Sep 2017, 04:31 AM

Yeah that's the only time I'll ever use it.

They also have excellent Synergy with the Soviet "Mark Vehicle" ability.
Vaz
4 Sep 2017, 19:18 PM

They also have excellent Synergy with the Soviet "Mark Vehicle" ability.

Not if it doesn't fire.

I actually had this bug work in my favor somehow. At the last second of the ability being active, I fired at an Ostwind that had already taken a hit. The ability expired, and a normal round immediately fired! It was completely unfair, imo. The guy even tried to back up almost immediately and if it weren't for the bug, I think he had a good chance of getting the Ostwind out.
4 Sep 2017, 21:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2017, 19:18 PMVaz

Not if it doesn't fire.

I actually had this bug work in my favor somehow. At the last second of the ability being active, I fired at an Ostwind that had already taken a hit. The ability expired, and a normal round immediately fired! It was completely unfair, imo. The guy even tried to back up almost immediately and if it weren't for the bug, I think he had a good chance of getting the Ostwind out.

USF is full of bugs, you just gotta use them in your favour, like the Popcap "feature" that will never get fixed now!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★