Login

russian armor

OKW players calling in Rangers

• This thread is locked
29 Aug 2017, 09:50 AM

So it's clear that Relic has all but abandoned this game, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm seeing a resurgence of OKW players somehow managing to break this already broken game by calling in Rangers to augment their already batshit close quarters units. What's the fucking deal?
29 Aug 2017, 10:04 AM

So it's clear that Relic has all but abandoned this game, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm seeing a resurgence of OKW players somehow managing to break this already broken game by calling in Rangers to augment their already batshit close quarters units. What's the fucking deal?

WHAT?! How? WTF?
29 Aug 2017, 10:10 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Known bugabuse / cheat.

Do you have a screenshot+ steamID from him?
29 Aug 2017, 11:00 AM

Known bugabuse / cheat.

Do you have a screenshot+ steamID from him?

Yep, I do, have a screen grab of it. His name's in the chatlog. Swing that banhammer pls, OKW is a bullshit enough faction, they don't need extra help being incredibly overpowered and non-micro intensive. The image is at This link.

29 Aug 2017, 11:08 AM

This is a known abuse which shouldn't be discussed here on how to replicate IMO.

But I really had to laugh at the "You should apologize before mommy comes in with the belt" part lmao
29 Aug 2017, 11:18 AM

This is a known abuse which shouldn't be discussed here on how to replicate IMO.

But I really had to laugh at the "You should apologize before mommy comes in with the belt" part lmao

I'm not asking how to replicate it. I'm asking something be done about it. Two entirely separate things. I don't see the fun in cheating at a video game. Frankly, if I can't win normally at something that was literally designed for mass appeal and relative parity for all players, I might as well fucking kill myself becuase you can't fail any harder at that point.
29 Aug 2017, 11:32 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Yep, I do, have a screen grab of it. His name's in the chatlog. Swing that banhammer pls, OKW is a bullshit enough faction, they don't need extra help being incredibly overpowered and non-micro intensive. The image is at This link.

Something is wrong with quote...
29 Aug 2017, 11:35 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hm i belive you, but problem is, on this screenshot you don't see that drinu019 is the okw guy who cheated.

There are 2 okw guys.

A)
You have another screenshot or the replay from it?

B) Also pls give the uncensored screenshot pls.

C)
Also a SteamID?

29 Aug 2017, 13:06 PM

other Case
this guy play axis abuse Royal commando twice

His ID 76561198414295170
29 Aug 2017, 13:29 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

other Case
this guy play axis abuse Royal commando twice

His ID 76561198414295170

thx
29 Aug 2017, 20:48 PM

Only have the edited chat photo because I got pretty livid and said some things that are better off never repeated. I have no other pictures to prove it was him exactly, all I have at this point is my word. He was fairly low rank, so I'll probably never play against him again thankfully. I think this is just a wake up call telling me I have to stop playing at 5 am my time because the quality of teammates I get paired with goes sharply down while bullshit like this increases exponentially. A strong argument for a normal sleep schedule for sure.

Steam id is: 76561197987499607
Steam name: drinu019
Aka Kurt, from the island of Malta.

Happy hunting.
29 Aug 2017, 20:54 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Only have the edited chat photo because I got pretty livid and said some things that are better off never repeated. I have no other pictures to prove it was him exactly, all I have at this point is my word. He was fairly low rank, so I'll probably never play against him again thankfully. I think this is just a wake up call telling me I have to stop playing at 5 am my time because the quality of teammates I get paired with goes sharply down while bullshit like this increases exponentially. A strong argument for a normal sleep schedule for sure.

Steam id is: 76561197987499607
Steam name: drinu019
Aka Kurt, from the island of Malta.

Happy hunting.

kk
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %