Login

russian armor

osther vs usf

16 Sep 2017, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2017, 14:40 PMzerocoh

WOW GENIUS! By your logic conscripts are the most OP infantry ever.

Is this the new "smoke and flank" meme?

hahahahahaha, you can't be serious...

222 is the best light vehicle in the game, especially when you put in the price table and the vehicles he competes with.
Stugs and panthers are the best tanks in their role, makes allies tanks completely useless and the only way to counter it is to suicide rush and hope for the best.
their infantry dominates all game and at vet 3 they are more than okay, and all they have to do is cap points while the superior armor deals with everything else.
Pwerfer is super OP late game, it insta wipe squads pretty much every volley and the ones that survive get pinned, making VP denial a huge deal late game. Also LeFH is OP as hell, much better than allied counterparts.
P4 is just superior than all allied stock mediums and still can keep up with the special ones (EZ8, T34-85) you really are not using them right.

and ost does have everything:

2 specialized mines that are very cheap and no other faction has without commander/tech. Tellers just make rushing vehicles a huge gamble.
The teching is excellent and fluid, you don't have to choose between snipers and ATs.
True heavy infantry (PG) without needing commanders.

And many other things that I will just waste time listing.

Ost has so many things that most of the times I just forget to pick a commander, only to just use a single thing on the commander (skill planes, dive bomb, mortar HT. All excellent options btw)

I don't think there was a single thing in that post that is actually true.

I'll give you that they have good commanders, but so do USF, CallOP anyone?
Vaz
17 Sep 2017, 03:35 AM

USF just requires tremendously more attention and effort out of the player. You also need luck and an ability to understand the goals of your opponent before they think of them.
17 Sep 2017, 06:21 AM

I don't think there was a single thing in that post that is actually true.

I'll give you that they have good commanders, but so do USF, CallOP anyone?

I'd just like to point out that calliope commander isn't really that comparable to jaeger armor doctrine, and some of the others too (jaeger armor just stands out like calliopes stand out for usf).
17 Sep 2017, 10:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2017, 14:40 PMzerocoh

WOW GENIUS! By your logic conscripts are the most OP infantry ever.

Is this the new "smoke and flank" meme?

hahahahahaha, you can't be serious...

222 is the best light vehicle in the game, especially when you put in the price table and the vehicles he competes with.
Stugs and panthers are the best tanks in their role, makes allies tanks completely useless and the only way to counter it is to suicide rush and hope for the best.
their infantry dominates all game and at vet 3 they are more than okay, and all they have to do is cap points while the superior armor deals with everything else.
Pwerfer is super OP late game, it insta wipe squads pretty much every volley and the ones that survive get pinned, making VP denial a huge deal late game. Also LeFH is OP as hell, much better than allied counterparts.
P4 is just superior than all allied stock mediums and still can keep up with the special ones (EZ8, T34-85) you really are not using them right.

and ost does have everything:

2 specialized mines that are very cheap and no other faction has without commander/tech. Tellers just make rushing vehicles a huge gamble.
The teching is excellent and fluid, you don't have to choose between snipers and ATs.
True heavy infantry (PG) without needing commanders.

And many other things that I will just waste time listing.

Ost has so many things that most of the times I just forget to pick a commander, only to just use a single thing on the commander (skill planes, dive bomb, mortar HT. All excellent options btw)

1) He couldn't be more right, rifles 1vs1 rekt okw main infantry at any stage and ost infantry at any range that isn't long.
Specifically with okw any equal condition situation result in rifles victory...and this is why he said, use "right"...if the player is so braindead to rush through sea of negative cover against green cover volks without using any smoke and expect to win because of 30 mp + 3 mp per model more he is using rifles in the worst way possible and should unistall.
User issues don't make into balance luckily.
Regardless of cons being better accordingly to the player, those are limited units,rifles are the most powerful mainline, double bar compete with elite.

2) Never seen so much bias in one post.
Their at mines cost the double of a generalist and their NON STEALTH s minefield cost as much as a STEALTH mine generalist.
Rushing vehicles has always been a gamble for all factions, trying to get a sweeper or stop ruahing it through the most predictable path ever might help..

Wow panzer 4 is better than allies medium and can "keep" with specials ?
May it be because it costs 15 fuel more than allies mediums (except t34 which cost even less) and only 5 fuel less than t34/85 and 15 less than ez8 (both happens to have good scaling in at and better ai dps, and even normal sherman and t34 hugely outdps in ai panzer 4, the first for only 20 less armor).
I'm also sure that a fausted ez8/t3485 that advance by reversing can be beated by panzer 4, other than that i still need to see p4 "keeping up" without a proper damage dealer/suppport

And why would allies need a specialized cqb elite non doc ?
Rifles/penals/even IS, all are better at medium range than grens/volks except volks/is matchup, meaning axis infantry will always engage from max range, and complement with specialized ai cqb units.
Allies can complement with their dirty cheap and/or he shells AI tanks that will always perform TIMES better than panzer 4 in their specific ai role (look, must be a coicidence...).
Allies also either have snipers or long range upgrades to complement their mid range oriented mainline, that happens to further boost extremely their mid-close dps.

222 is a fast armored car that gets softcountered by small arns and melts under mg fire..."best" light vehicle indeed

You don't need to choose between atg and sniper at all, you can get both, and both tiers are extremely accessible in terms of fuel costs.
Meanwhile you are conviniently forgetting that ost tier 4 is extremely unaccessible at the moment for the huge tier 4 cost, and it means that ost is bound to choose between rocket arty and a medium/TD more than soviet has to choose between sniper and atg...

LOL PANTHER XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Germany 756
unknown 20
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W