Login

russian armor

Counterattack at Aachen

19 Aug 2017, 19:12 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Feedback for Counterattack at Aachen
22 Aug 2017, 00:30 AM

GOOD:
1. Cool water effects. Nice look over all.
2. Great minimap.
3. The load screen looks familiar somehow. Something about it.
BAD:
1. A lot of hill areas. May cause ground shots, questionable pathing issues, etc.
2. Some point placements are broken. The actual point is too far to the outside of the capture area. The AI may not be able take the points. I have seen kubels have issues on this map.
3. The river is located mostly on the left side of the map. This may not be an issue since there is a mirroring red cover road. High level players will need to make this call.
4. Are there multiple water sources that may lag the game? The water may wrap around the outside of the OOB area and only be one source for the lower level. But there could possibly be three water sources right near each other.

POSSIBLE CHANGES:
1. The hedgerow left of the middle bridge makes a very tight path for vehicles to get thru. Could remove 1 or 2 of the hedge objects to open it up.
2. The middle victory point second up from the south is right in the mouth of a wall opening. This is awkward for light vehicles to get thru.
3. Base defenses could be a little better. It is possible to attack buildings without being seen by the MG bunkers.

SCORE:
8/10 - The few nagging items drag this map to a 9. The hills and water make me want to deduct another point. I am fearful of many vetoes after someone loses a game because their tank or AT gun will only shoot those poor worms located in the elevation changes. I am also Pro-Worm and am eager to protect their way of life :p This should easily be a 9 after some changes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 94
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment