Login

russian armor

How to upload and play and save replays

19 Aug 2017, 14:32 PM

I've been on this site for some months now and still can't seem to find where it explains how you actually save, upload, download and replay matches on CoH2. I don't just mean 'press the download button hurr durr' but specifically what format to save and play it in, and which folders CoH2 stores your replays in. Can anyone help? Cheers P.S I have no idea Which forum to post this in so admin feel free to move it.

19 Aug 2017, 15:20 PM

I've been on this site for some months now and still can't seem to find where it explains how you actually save, upload, download and replay matches on CoH2. I don't just mean 'press the download button hurr durr' but specifically what format to save and play it in, and which folders CoH2 stores your replays in. Can anyone help? Cheers P.S I have no idea Which forum to post this in so admin feel free to move it.

Default path of replays:

C:\Users\<whatever>\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\playback

Simply upload the replay file from that folder (which you would save ingame after the match, otherwise there' just the temp file of your most recent game.)

Upload to here: https://www.coh2.org/replay

Replays you download from there you would put into that same replay directory. Put them in there and they should appear ingame for you to watch.

Mind you, replays of old patches don't work.
19 Aug 2017, 15:47 PM

Default path of replays:

C:\Users\<whatever>\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\playback

Simply upload the replay file from that folder (which you would save ingame after the match, otherwise there' just the temp file of your most recent game.)

Upload to here: https://www.coh2.org/replay

Replays you download from there you would put into that same replay directory. Put them in there and they should appear ingame for you to watch.

Mind you, replays of old patches don't work.

thanks a ton for that, which interface should I use to watch replays uploaded to coh2.org? I have vlc, but when I go to watch them it comes up with a blank screen.
19 Aug 2017, 15:48 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

thanks a ton for that, which interface should I use to watch replays uploaded to coh2.org? I have vlc, but when I go to watch them it comes up with a blank screen.

Just download a replay here from coh2. org.

and then put it into : C:\Users\<whatever>\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\playback

After that start your coh2 and watch the replay ingame!
19 Aug 2017, 16:21 PM

Just download a replay here from coh2. org.

and then put it into : C:\Users\<whatever>\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\playback

After that start your coh2 and watch the replay ingame!

thank you for telling me
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS