Login

russian armor

Conscripts need to be balanced

PAGES (7)down
21 Aug 2017, 18:43 PM

Well, rank has some weight, but its not be all end all "i may have cheesed my way to the top but all you need to know is im here so your opinion is invalid" that this place makes it out to be.

But i think as the very smallest step i would like to see cons cheaper. They are the worst infantry but not the cheapest, especially due to being saddled with sidegrades (which COULD be used to validate a lower initial cost)
Id like to see where that goes.
21 Aug 2017, 21:27 PM

Well, rank has some weight, but its not be all end all "i may have cheesed my way to the top but all you need to know is im here so your opinion is invalid" that this place makes it out to be.

But i think as the very smallest step i would like to see cons cheaper. They are the worst infantry but not the cheapest, especially due to being saddled with sidegrades (which COULD be used to validate a lower initial cost)
Id like to see where that goes.

Would be nice if they undercut the Kubelwagen, for superior spamcapping power
22 Aug 2017, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2017, 18:37 PMvarunax

This game was broken for years till Cruz came around and pointed it out. All the balance and strategy experts were working off a broken game and claimed to know everything before then. He wasn't the best 1v1 top player either. Just some guy looking through CoH code for fun and managed to get Relic employees fired and force Relic to fix their mess of a game.

So to think rank has any sort of bearing on balance is pretty dumb. Not saying it doesn't matter, but hard to say rank matters when long time and high ranked players didn't know the game was broken since launch. Balance is subjective in the first place, but the problem stems from Relic balancing this game for years on a broken platform. That's why there is so much inconsistency in the game.

But there is so much reworking to do that it's not even worth it anymore. They might as well just dump this game and start on CoH3.

What you say is valid, i never told you that EVERY "high ranked" player know a damn thing about coh2 mechanics, it's very possible to get in the top 100 by using the same cheese tactic again and again.

What i said is that EVERY people who knows coh2 mechanics is (or has been) highly ranked.
I don't know cruzzi but i am pretty sure that at some point he was in top 100.

You say that coh2 is shit because Relic has balanced it for years "on a broken platform", but the veterancy bug was not there since the launch. I remember it happened after Relic doing bug-fixing patch :lol: and even if it was there for months, it doesn't explain at all why Relic constantly fcked up for 4 years.
Proof is, check DOW3 : There is not a "veterancy bug" on it and still, half a year after its release the game is still not balanced at all and already DEAD.

Btw, we all know that if Relic does make COH3 it will be the same shit that happened in Coh2 and DOW3; In my opinion, you should better start looking somewhere else (iron harvest maybe ? sudden strike 4 also, there are lot of WWII RTS going out soon)

Edit : Don't even look at Steel division, it became horse shit after its release.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS